Get Brittany Renner pregnant brehs

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Well, let this be a lesson for any young man that is stacking bread.

Be selfish.

don't listen when people say shyt like "why are y'all judging her for past" or "oh don't assume she's a gold digger" and all that shyt.

At the end of the day, as we are seeing, people are going to shyt on YOU and laugh at YOU and YOU will be the one paying for it if you mess it up :sas2:

The posts In this thread are outrageous, like this woman ain't about 7 years older than him or some shyt. She planned all this shyt out on a young guy and dudes are going in on him man fukk outta here

Daps
Look what she posted when someone wrote on her page :mjlol:

I know pj throwing up
D5ZJtbk.png

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
The posts In this thread are outrageous, like this woman ain't about 7 years older than him or some shyt. She planned all this shyt out on a young guy and dudes are going in on him man fukk outta here
Yup. We as men sometimes have to actually stick up for each other instead of being cold towards each other.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: I hung out with Brittany a few times before she blew up and started moving with ballers consistently. I know a few cats that smashed too.

Yeah, she’s fine in person but…

She’s annoying as fukk and only fun in very small doses. Outside of a bar or club, you’d probably feel like eating glass if you hung out with her for longer than an hour or two. She was ditzy and status obsessed like 8 years ago and every dude I know that dealt with her said she is NOT worth the headache.

I feel bad because he was so young and she probably played a certain part but men need to be more selective with who they screw especially when you’re worth any kind of money. PJ Washington’s story should literally be a training video shown to high schooler or AAU circuits to all the NBA hopeful as a cautionary tail.
:wow:

Facts

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Props to the women who are on PJ's side and calling out Britanny

We as men have to do this more. It's fun to clown another person but if you were him would want support

Unless we are just to desensitized to receiving any support so we just don't bother giving it out :patrice:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Props to the women who are on PJ's side and calling out Britanny

We as men have to do this more. It's fun to clown another person but if you were him would want support

Unless we are just to desensitized to receiving any support so we just don't bother giving it out :patrice:

Let's be real, he wasn't going to take any criticism of her. Got the money and thought he had the woman.

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
None of us at 18, maybe even now, would've been able to resist a Brittany Renner. I would've been in love lol. It's important to have someone in your life to warn you about how to move with women.

Edit: He could've gotten someone else just as fine as Brittany. Then again it would probably be the same result. It's hard for people with money and status to meet someone who they can trust.

Last edited: