Get Brittany Renner pregnant brehs

Leao2005

All Star
Supporter
Daps
He just young and green. He'll cheat on her (no 22 y/o NBA nikka can be faithful), and get caught. Then she'll take him to the cleaners, and act like her being upset is the reason she is chasing hella child support money. In actuality it was her plan from the jump. I will GUARANTEE this shyt will play out like that.
:ohhh::russ::russ:

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
Can't and won't feel sorry for dude... growing up you're supposed to learn the difference and if you didn't then you're the reason why these women score from half court. 200k is a hard lesson to learn but the real kicker is the next dumb dumb that nuts in this broad and trust me he's out there somewhere ready to part with his hard earned money too....p*ssy has never been a commodity and attractive women are not to be put on pedestals by men when can't tell the difference.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
A entire generation birthed and raised by Attention whores and litteral whores.:wow:

Oh yea shout out to the silly nikkas and suckers that said this boy won for fukking wit this bytch just because she light skin and got a fat ass...
"But but people change."
Now look.
Monthly payments to a prostitute that's raising his son.:mjlol:
Dumb nikkas will learn one day.
Probably not lol.

It's the times

Too many dudes look at you weirdly if you DON'T wanna fukk/date a clear scammer like Britanny, just because she's hot

and too many will try to cancel you if you point out that some women can be scammers and gold diggers

Another funny thing is looking at these threads at the beginning and the fools sayin "stop hating" or "be happy for him":mjlol:

It aint hating. We KNOW what's about to come.

I just shake my head and smile.

These women play the long game. Sure, they will post pictures of ysll dressed to the nines, about to go out, but she just reelin you in, havin you thnk "She is posting me on HER page for the world to see":blessed:

You thinkin it's love, but when she felt you skeet in her, her brain was calculatin' how much she was gonna run your pockets for:wow:

This is one of the reasons why I will never be on some "I dont wsnt my woman to wrk" shyt.

No. You go out there and get a bag too:pachaha:

The older I get, the less vitrol I have for these women. Us men are supposed to control these situations.

You know how teams know not to score in the final seconds in a blowout and just dribble it out?

He shoulda pulled out and dribbled nut on the small of her back

It's tough nowadays. Because then you are basically saying you can't really trust women. People online are always saying "stop judging women for their pasts :damn:" and now are saying "lol, what did you expect"

I agree. The solution is to just not give a fukk what others say :yeshrug: and to look out for yourself :ufdup:, because no one is going to look out for you or care about you if you fukk up as a man :ufdup:

That's what I'm saying. How you mad at her for playing the game right and macking this dumb ass nikka. I said before, this bytch is an admitted gold digger and hoe, and clout chaser. She told you and showed you who she was. Now we mad at her because that dumb nikka STILL tried to cuff and busted raw in it? Nah, do ya thing Brit Brit! :manny:

The fact that ppl think women like that change their ways is:mjlol:

We can call these type of women all types of hoes snd sluts, but at the end of the day, they end up not having to work because of dudes like PJ, while he has to pray he doesnt suffer a career ending injury

We gotta stop putting these chicks on pedastals as well. I saw a post saying how men gotta stop thinking wit their dikks too much because they run the risk of literally being preyed upon, and it's true.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
And the Dumbest nikka in Captivity Award goes to.
Q777hhf.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: I hung out with Brittany a few times before she blew up and started moving with ballers consistently. I know a few cats that smashed too.

Yeah, she’s fine in person but…

She’s annoying as fukk and only fun in very small doses. Outside of a bar or club, you’d probably feel like eating glass if you hung out with her for longer than an hour or two. She was ditzy and status obsessed like 8 years ago and every dude I know that dealt with her said she is NOT worth the headache.

I feel bad because he was so young and she probably played a certain part but men need to be more selective with who they screw especially when you’re worth any kind of money. PJ Washington’s story should literally be a training video shown to high schooler or AAU circuits to all the NBA hopeful as a cautionary tail.