Get Brittany Renner pregnant brehs

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
I don't be invested in other people's lives or pocket watch but for whatever reason every time his name pops up I :why::mindblown: like fam hooooowww?! just typing this is giving me a stomach ache.....this dude gotta deal with her for the rest of his liiiiifee!! :scust:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
The older I get, the less vitrol I have for these women. Us men are supposed to control these situations.

You know how teams know not to score in the final seconds in a blowout and just dribble it out?

He shoulda pulled out and dribbled nut on the small of her back

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
The older I get, the less vitrol I have for these women. Us men are supposed to control these situations.

You know how teams know not to score in the final seconds in a blowout and just dribble it out?

That's what I'm saying. How you mad at her for playing the game right and macking this dumb ass nikka. I said before, this bytch is an admitted gold digger and hoe, and clout chaser. She told you and showed you who she was. Now we mad at her because that dumb nikka STILL tried to cuff and busted raw in it? Nah, do ya thing Brit Brit! :manny:

Pineal Gland

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PG County
Another funny thing is looking at these threads at the beginning and the fools sayin "stop hating" or "be happy for him":mjlol:

It aint hating. We KNOW what's about to come.
Swear the first couple of pages are the best ones lol

*Goes back to first page*

Good for her. Finally moved pass the annoying bird antics, disappeared, found a man and now has a baby on the way.

She's finally evolved, this is the final evolution :ehh:
I mean she fine :yeshrug: maybe she’ll change once she has this baby and quit the whore antics.

A lot of y’all just jealous.

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
That's what I'm saying. How you mad at her for playing the game right and macking this dumb ass nikka. I said before, this bytch is an admitted gold digger and hoe, and clout chaser. She told you and showed you who she was. Now we mad at her because that dumb nikka STILL tried to cuff and busted raw in it? Nah, do ya thing Brit Brit! :manny:
The fact that ppl think women like that change their ways is:mjlol:

We can call these type of women all types of hoes snd sluts, but at the end of the day, they end up not having to work because of dudes like PJ, while he has to pray he doesnt suffer a career ending injury

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
The fact that ppl think women like that change their ways is:mjlol:

We can call these type of women all types of hoes snd sluts, but at the end of the day, they end up not having o work because of dudes like PJ, wa hile he has to pray he doesnt suffer a career ending injury
Yep, it is every hoes end game. You notice that almost every BAD IG model has a child. Usually just 1, and its never a father in sight? That kid is their bag and the reason they in that G500 Wagon.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps

:wow: i would have been dunkin in that too