Get Brittany Renner pregnant brehs

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Old heads on his team let him down :francis:

Soon as they saw her waiting for him in the parking lot after practice they should have been like
tenor.gif
:troll:

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Man, I done seen a lot worse running round preggo..

Physically and mentally.

And her, mentally might lowkey be for social media.

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
The ugly truth... If you caught her after college, that pwussy has likely taken a mile worth of d1cks. This broad is just on front street with hers... I get women to tell me the truth and I haven't met one that wouldn't be considered a whore yet.

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
Whatever you say low self esteem ass nikka. Simp Master Jay. :mjlol: You making decent bread and you get a whore pregnant?:gucci: By all means smash those guts to smithereens but don't get caught up in a 18 year sentence from a known whore and attention fiend. :picard:

If anybody is jealous they are dumb ass hell like PJ.
All I read was I’m mad I’m not smashing her. Worry about your own pockets.

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
She was his best kept secret, he hid her away like a community whore, while she actually stayed with him for days & made his bed. Gave her forehead kisses before he left for practice.

When it was time for her to catch her flight home, she asked when was she going to see him again. He said and she quoted “what I want to do and what I’m going to do are two different things. That’s all I’m going to say

Kaep did it the right way :wow:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
All I read was I’m mad I’m not smashing her. Worry about your own pockets.
All I read was that you were a simp ass dude that never gets any p*ssy. The type of dude that will listen to a chick like that's problems and be happy to get a hug while everybody else in them guts. :mjlol:

And if I had a chance to fukk her, it would be really discreet cuz I wouldn't put out everywhere. I know want hos are good for. That's the difference between a Pimp and a Simp. :yeshrug: