Get Brittany Renner pregnant brehs

Estarossa

Rosé Gold
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Old heads on his team let him down :francis:

Soon as they saw her waiting for him in the parking lot after practice they should have been like
tenor.gif
Ain’t no old heads on the Hornets... :mjlol:

Gordon Hayward the only player over the age of 30 on that squad and it ain’t like he got any experience with thots.

She made sure she got a nikka who ain’t know any better... :mjlol:

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
All I read was that you were a simp ass dude that never gets any p*ssy. The type of dude that will listen to a chick like that's problems and be happy to get a hug while everybody else in them guts. :mjlol:

And if I had a chance to fukk her, it would be really discreet cuz I wouldn't put out everywhere. I know want hos are good for. That's the difference between a Pimp and a Simp. :yeshrug:
You’ll never get a chance which is why you’re mad in the first place. Ho or not. She’s not fukking you. :umad:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
You’ll never get a chance which is why you’re mad in the first place. Ho or not. She’s not fukking you. :umad:
You must be retarded. You're the one caping for her and you never would have a chance in a million years. :gucci: Oh simp ass Captian save a hoe as fakkit.:scust: Ain't nobody mad about not getting a chick that everybody done had. The self esteem on you dudes is :picard: