Get Brittany Renner pregnant brehs

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
Because being married to someone is worse than being connected to someone for LIFE! :mjlol:

The worst outcome can't be surpassed by something that isn't inherently permanent.
I would rather throw a broad 10k a month for my child than give her half of what I made and have to pay spousal support on top of that child support. He doesn't even have to really deal with her if it goes bad, he has rights as a father, and communication can be kept to a minimum until she wants more money like they all eventually do. He wanted a kid, kids aren't mistakes :yeshrug:...

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
imagine bringing ya wife to a gathering and every straight man in the building seen her take several dikks or covered in nut maybe even DP'd

I can't even picture being a self respecting man and walking that anywhere. to a friends gathering or a family gathering. fukking yeah but anything outside of that :picard:

hoesness does not get deleted... especially when it's captured in 4k glory :pachaha:

kids having to hear jokes about their mother.

ya this nikka didn't just take an L he gifted it to his entire lineage going forward. :pachaha:

Saltmoney

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Catset
I would rather throw a broad 10k a month for my child than give her half of what I made and have to pay spousal support on top of that child support. He wanted a kid, kids aren't mistakes :yeshrug:...

zqEI1qG0XVEfYEkqMkv1UFlQK7wAw10-vk3ztoym2p5lPwW5o3tSs8i71VFaq-X6DIXNEFd5

Kids with the wrong person absolutely are which is why it's important to choose the right mother/father for your kids.

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
She went to an HBCU and dated one of the only white men there - and he murdered someone :dead:
We saw her at a club called Grooves my friend is the color of a Manilla folder .She was making some :mjpls:comments about the promoters thinking she liked black dudes.She was drunk and back when she made workout videos.