Get Brittany Renner pregnant brehs

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
the average person doesn’t know who she is. you all assume, everyone does the same thing and acts the same way. I wouldn’t know who she was if I didn’t go to the thread on this site. And for a long time I thought she was a blonde cac based on the name in the thread title before I finally clicked on it.

Breh we all learned about gold diggers in high school. We all learn that people will use you for money.:why: We all learned of our favorite athletes paying millions in child support.:why: That boy was a simp, plain and simple.

Even if you don't know what a gold digger is, you have no business getting a woman pregnant outside of marriage. PJ

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Breh we all learned about gold diggers in high school. We all learn that people will use you for money.:why: We all learned of our favorite athletes paying millions in child support.:why: That boy was a simp, plain and simple.

Even if you don't know what a gold digger is, you have no business getting a woman pregnant outside of marriage. PJ
plus we really gonna act like a whole locker room and organization never heard of her? :mjlol:

leoc

All Star
Daps
the average person doesn’t know who she is. you all assume, everyone does the same thing and acts the same way. I wouldn’t know who she was if I didn’t go to the thread on this site. And for a long time I thought she was a blonde cac based on the name in the thread title before I finally clicked on it.

there were mfs all up in his ig comments telling him who she was. he 100% knew of her background

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
My point is there is no quality of life established yet kid was just born...

He will have to cut a check but im saying she could of got more if she faked it till Spring 2022
its not about establishing...its about the fact that as the kid goes from the moms to dads house and vice versa there could be differences

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
As a man, especially a black man, you're accountable for everything. There is no "It takes two" for men. Whatever happens it's your fault and always your fault. You should be moving through life like there is no second chances or do-overs
this hit home wit what I’m going thru right now :wow:

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
You want to know what greatness is? Greatness is telling everyone what you're going to do and them still not being able to stop you. Word to MJ. Acknowledge the greatness :wow:

I'm saying, this heffa is like 95 Nebraska. You know the plays, you know the playbook, you know the snap count and you can't do anything to stop it. :francis:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
740full-brittany-renner.jpg

691full-brittany-renner.jpg

1080full-brittany-renner.jpg