Get Brittany Renner pregnant brehs

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
She really secured her bah wonder if anyone else falls for it

I sorta think that she feels she could bag a higher profile athlete and that's why she bounced on that nikka. She was fukking with nikkas like Jamal Murray, Harden, Kaep, Bum Simmons... not saying PJ is a scrub but he's more like a role player

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I sorta think that she feels she could bag a higher profile athlete and that's why she bounced on that nikka. She was fukking with nikkas like Jamal Murray, Harden, Kaep, Bum Simmons... not saying PJ is a scrub but he's more like a role player

he is...but those dudes also never knocked her up...she found her sucker....Pippens and a few others are the only ones I see be able to bounce around with multiples. At lease while they are still active.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
he is...but those dudes also never knocked her up...she found her sucker....Pippens and a few others are the only ones I see be able to bounce around with multiples. At lease while they are still active.

Yeah she locked in the retirement fund but she's still young enough and looks good enough to hook another sucker.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
And the judge will say "I fail to see how that's my problem"

As a man, especially a black man, you're accountable for everything. There is no "It takes two" for men. Whatever happens it's your fault and always your fault. You should be moving through life like there is no second chances or do-overs
Yup, more of us need to understand this

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
740full-brittany-renner.jpg

1080full-brittany-renner.jpg