Get Brittany Renner pregnant brehs

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
With that said, there's really no hard evidence against ole girl she's a bad fit. I believe being a 'hoe' doesn't count in the judge eyes.

The judge will look to keep split custody most of the time as it's good for the child to be around both parents. Unless they can find something really outrageous about Renner(bad drug habit, mental illness), he's not gonna get sole custody.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Common sense that's treated as taboo and misogyny :manny:

Dads need to be instilling this more often

I feel like they don't, so it leaves young men more vulnerable to fall for this like PJ

Or for them to by into modern progressive rhetoric that call this information sexist

It's not misogyny, nikkas just weak. I've even had women tell me about female nature. If a woman is doing you wrong don't be scared about calling her out.

Menna

All Star
Daps
PJ is on the road all the time, no way he can take of the kid.

I already said it before, but he needs to talk to his parents and see if they'll watch the kid. His parents shouldn't have to work no more anyway.

With that said, there's really no hard evidence against ole girl she's a bad fit. I believe being a 'hoe' doesn't count in the judge eyes.
Theres a vid of her in a car saying how she would get pregnant by a pro athlete to have the baby and dip...Yes he will be on the road thats why I said Then just pay an opar (au pair) or my mom to watch the kid...All im saying is it shouldnt be she gets 100% custody and she didnt establish a lifestyle with the kid she faked it too quick she should of held on for another year IMO to get BIGGER check... she will get money regardless but if PJ hires good lawyers they can keep it down

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Theres a vid of her in a car saying how she would get pregnant by a pro athlete to have the baby and dip...Yes he will be on the road thats why I said Then just pay an opar (au pair) or my mom to watch the kid...All im saying is it shouldnt be she gets 100% custody and she didnt establish a lifestyle with the kid she faked it too quick she should of held on for another year IMO to get BIGGER check... she will get money regardless but if PJ hires good lawyers they can keep it down
Link :feedme:

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

The problem is they weren't married so by law she automatically has sole custody. PJ's gotta go to court just to get rights(unless they handle it out of court - which can happen).

Menna

All Star
Daps

Im heading out of this thread but my only point is PJ needs to invest in a good lawyer there is enough material to build a case and she didn't grift for long enough to establish lifestyle with the kid impatient girl...He will have to pay but he can get it reduced by a good % if he defends correctly...Biggst block of his life coming up

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps

And the judge will say "I fail to see how that's my problem"

As a man, especially a black man, you're accountable for everything. There is no "It takes two" for men. Whatever happens it's your fault and always your fault. You should be moving through life like there is no second chances or do-overs

Menna

All Star
Daps
And the judge will say "I fail to see how that's my problem"

As a man, especially a black man, you're accountable for everything. There is no "It takes two" for men. Whatever happens it's your fault and always your fault. You should be moving through life like there is no second chances or do-overs
Its fraud if you can prove alter intentions all along but theey not married I thought they were married so this different