Get Brittany Renner pregnant brehs

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
He just young and green. He'll cheat on her (no 22 y/o NBA nikka can be faithful), and get caught. Then she'll take him to the cleaners, and act like her being upset is the reason she is chasing hella child support money. In actuality it was her plan from the jump. I will GUARANTEE this shyt will play out like that.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Dont get a vasectomy during your prime, famous entertainer brehs :unimpressed:

fake news

Gullible as nikka. Look at the shadow outline by her stomach. You didnt even bother checking that the shadow by her stomach has been edited out to hide the growing tummy huh. :martin:

Saltmoney

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Catset
He will be fine, he got a whore pregnant, most men with kids have. Atleast he hasn't married her YET... Child support is pocket change to rich dudes and money they would likely fukk up on bs anyway. Atleast he has a legacy to carry on...

Because being married to someone is worse than being connected to someone for LIFE! :mjlol:

The worst outcome can't be surpassed by something that isn't inherently permanent.

I mean what 22 year old smashing that nightly isn’t knocking that up eventually?

Smart ones!

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
Couldnt be me. This chick is a bird through and through.

Her fukking meltdowns on insta and shyt a year or two back had me backing away from the monitor. She got some DEEP seeded issues and I wouldnt have that chick as the mother of my children for any amount of money or clout in the world.

GL to this man...

nikkas really need to do better than being finessed by pretty faces. Character matters, and not enough of us put stock in it until too late.