Get Brittany Renner pregnant brehs

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist đŸ˜²)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
:mjpls:

*WARNING*

The following program contains mentally ill bird babble that may be disturbing. Viewer discretion is advised

I can't find the infamous vid of her ranting like a madwoman. I remember there were smileys made of her face

full

Last edited:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Damn this woman is as beautiful as she is a bird brain thot :wow:

Looks like she’s hiding her stomach in most of her current pics to eek out some 11th hour thirst traps. Heaven help that baby and the man who put it in her :mjcry:
:russ:

The game don’t stop with a baby bump. It stops after the baby is born and the athlete has to pay child support. Then and only then can she retire her jersey. :wow:

But in all honesty, if I was raw doggin Ms.Renner, it’d be hard not to impregnate her. As a heterosexual man.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Of all the IG thots, he picks 1 10 years older than him who wrote a book about how other athletes and rappers passed her around. The L of a lifetime.

Bet money he beat it to her :dame:growing up and now that he got access......

He doubled down.

A young dumb dude maneuver, especially if he was doing it raw.

He needs a better circle.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Of all the IG thots, he picks 1 10 years older than him who wrote a book about how other athletes and rappers passed her around. The L of a lifetime.
He just young and green. He'll cheat on her (no 22 y/o NBA nikka can be faithful), and get caught. Then she'll take him to the cleaners, and act like her being upset is the reason she is chasing hella child support money. In actuality it was her plan from the jump. I will GUARANTEE this shyt will play out like that.