Get Brittany Renner pregnant brehs

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Exactly.

They’ll be on here and other platforms hollering “why do y’all care??!!” soon enough. While being simps, they also hate to be wrong.

You’re spot on with what the women will say. “He should’ve known better!” Meanwhile, they’ll get on men for calling out these situations in the beginning.

It is bizarre how she's already back to posting thot pics for the Gram and all these other hoes are in her comments going, "YAAASSS QUEEN!"

But as we saw in that other thread, if the roles were reversed, and it was some dude pushing 30 and knocking up some hot 22-year-old and dumping her weeks after the baby was born, there would be tons of tweets and think pieces about how he 'groomed' and 'manipulated' her and saddled her with a kid. :jbhmm:

You see it.

women are huge hypocrites, but because they have vaginas and give life men are forced to deal with them. Only God would play such a sick joke on humanity.

Yup. (Obligatory "not all women" and "men can be bad too" disclaimer)

Let's be realistic, chicks like Britanny Renner aren't rare, even if they are not that common. Some are just flat out dishonest, hypocritical, and unaware of how childish and immature they sound and how hard it can be to take them seriously as a result. It's like they view just being responsible as and adult-ish as being a man's job.

Last edited:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I cant believe these young goofy’s is gettin cashed out 100+ m’s just for being tall lanky clowns playing in the touch football version of the NBA.

shyt makes no sense and is a slap in the face to everyone with a job

NBA need to go back and pay they veterans.
Matter fact it should be coming out of these new nikkas checks.
full

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She literally recruited this kid while he was still at Kentucky. You know she studied his draft stock before sucking and fukking him. She is admitted goal digger and an experienced one at that. That young nikka never had a chance.

Screen-Shot-2019-03-01-at-7.28.50-AM.png
lol yeah that's why, while i'd still get a paternity test, i'm almost certain that kid is his. she been planning and plotting this for years, she not gonna fukk up the 18 year contract. :francis:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Players from the 90s I kind of give them a slight pass because a lot of women’s fukkery wasn’t as documented as now. But in 2021 you wifing up a known ig thot with mad issues is no excuse.

But then again dudes on this site stay saying “ raw and regret” but want to clown this guy so I’m not surprised.

:mjlol:

Well it ain't that. I'm not on instagram, I wouldn't know anything about these hoes and they past. Only reason I know about Jenner is because of the coli

With that said, everybody know what a gold diggers is, you learn that in Middle School.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Brehs need to understand cobra gone cobra you can never tame a Jezebel.

Now you gonna see your babymom continue to buss it open for every nikka while your son crying in another rooM

Maybe you get the odd weekend also gotta pay up those big bucks monthly for next 18 years

I'd it possible for him to get the child through court, or have his parents take the kid? He got millions he could get a top notch lawyer. His parents can basically retire at this point and raise the kid themselves

PJ only option is to fight tooth and nail at this

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
for all the talk of Brittany being of questionable ethics/morality (and dont get me wrong, i get it)

PJ is probably the one who cheated :yeshrug:. Lowkey a lot of these hoes aspire to be wifed up and taken care off so that they can retire and do Housewives/Baller Wives shows. The Larsa Pippens, Drayas, and Evelyn Lozadas arent as prevalent as I think we are led to believe. And these NBA nikkas stay cheating too so its not like they dont bring it on themselves.

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
for all the talk of Brittany being of questionable ethics/morality (and dont get me wrong, i get it)

PJ is probably the one who cheated :yeshrug:. Lowkey a lot of these hoes aspire to be wifed up and taken care off so that they can retire and do Housewives/Baller Wives shows. The Larsa Pippens, Drayas, and Evelyn Lozadas arent as prevalent as I think we are led to believe. And these NBA nikkas stay cheating too so its not like they dont bring it on themselves.

:martin:

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse

It's a hustle. All these NBA nikkas are gonna "cheat", they're on the road and have women throwing themselves at them, it comes with the territory. These women go into these relationships knowing it will happen, so they will look innocent when she splits and gets the child support. Notice how they never leave before the pregnancy, it's always after. If they really loved the players they would allow it and establish some rules about it. The fact that they're ready to end shows all they care about is securing the bag.

Last edited: