Get Brittany Renner pregnant brehs

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Dude went from making 4 million a year to basically 1 million after taxes, agent/financial advisor fees and child support :francis:

All these young athletes once entering the league need to strapped down and forced to watch Derek Jeter life once he entered the league in baseball.. work hard, save your money, bang all these broads & don’t get no chicks pregnant in your prime and once you about to retire get married and have a kid or two

but nope.. Shawn Kemp lifestyle for these idiots
what did derek jeter do that was so amazing? Was this caught on film or in a book? I mean I know he dated high caliber actresses but other than that what was so great?

Apollo Kid

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Boom Bap Era
canvas.png

PJ has no one to blame but himself.

He should have known better.
5aa87402f96265589e71744fff3523b9.gif

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
U CAN SEE IT ON HIS FACE

POPS THE TYPA DUDE WHO HAD NO CONTROL OVER HIS HOUSEHOLD

SON RUNNIN AROUND THROWIN HIS WORK DOCUMENTS IN THE TOILET

U CAN TELL WHEN A FATHER GOT THAT MEANSTREAK ALA LAVAR, KIDS GROW UP MORE DISCIPLINED.. THAT MUG LOOKS LIKE AN “I DONT RAISE MY HANDS OR VOICE ON CHILDREN” TYPE FACE.

I COULD BE WRONG, BUT I DOUBT IT.
:mjtf:
look like a supportive black dad to me

:mjpls:

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
A gang of simp ass nikkas in some of them comments...guess which dudes PJ listened to y'all
Exactly :russ:

Where are they at now :russ:

skip to 1:40

:francis: demonic wench

But hey, this is why as a man you gotta do you and be selfish even if random birds online complain. Because when shyt hits the fan and something bad happens to you, NONE of those women are going to feel sorry for you. It's gonna be all "oh you should have known better" or "no one forced you to marry her".

They are basically saying "you're stupid for trusting and listening to women" :mjlol:

And they have the nerve to complain about why men don't take them seriously. :mjlol: :mindblown:

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
They just don't listen. It's the same thing with Tyler Herro. His career was on the up and up til he started messing around with Katya Elise. He allowed her to effect his game to the point where the organization was :patrice:. He didn't listen and the girl is pregnant. Now there's rumors of him being traded and they're going thru issues.

If he gets traded from Miami to anywhere that's not Cali or NY, she not staying. shyt, she prolly won't stay regardless once the baby is born :francis:

Tbh, you can't even blame the girl. They sabotaged their own careers. :francis:
They broke up too:mjlol: