Get Brittany Renner pregnant brehs

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Heres the thing though, these NBA nikkas are cowards and would never try to create a arrangement with their significant other. Either because the chick has an ultimatum 1. "choose the hoes or me" or 2. nikkas wouldnt be ok with the other side of the arrangement "momma can have side dikk too :mjgrin:" . They just cheat in the dark until it comes to light/ their main chick gets tired of being embarrassed, then have pikachu face when the chick takes them to the cleaners.

Ummm yes? :gucci:

Bruh IF he cheated and she found out and was hurt about it and ended the relationship, what do you expect her to do? sit in her room all day and cry like olga pataki from hey arnold? If cheating was the one thing he wasnt supposed to do, and he did it....cant get mad at ol girl for going back on the open market. :hubie: And i say this as a man who has cheated on his girl.

And Teanna was around before him, he knew what it was.

You're a goofy simp:scust:. Your time will come too

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
It's hubris and it work both ways meaning, there are also many brothers that believe they could deal with a woman like her and not go out sad in the exact same way.

It's no different than being a good basketball player in your hood and believing you could go head up with LeBron and handle him like you handle the competition you've dealt with at the park. The same way we have high level athletes, we have high level "hoes" who have perfected their jump shots too. The problem is, is that brothers let their low opinions of women cloud their judgement and consequently walk themselves right into traps.

The same way you are no match for high level ballers, you are no match for high level jezebels. They put in more work in their fields of expertise than you.

:francis:
This some real ass shyt bro I can’t even lie

There’s elite thots out here that for most men if these women sink their teeth into them it’s already a wrap, because these women are masters of their craft.:francis:

A lot of dudes think they’ll end up different but time and time again you see the power of p*ssy and what it can do to a nikka wins every time :wow:

Last edited:

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Y’all talmbout cheating, when I doubt this is even on some cheating shyt, and that’s based on PJ’s IG story.

Sounds like he simply just couldn’t handle Renner’s true self. The pretty face got him and he thought he could change her. He couldn’t, and that’s that. He knew how she was and just chose to ignore it. There was probably an argument, and Renner let him know she wasn’t changing.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
This some real ass shyt bro I can’t even lie

There’s elite thots out here that for most men if these women sink their teeth into them it’s already a wrap, because these women are masters of their craft.:francis:

A lot of dudes think they’ll end up different but time and time again you see the power of p*ssy and what it can do to a nikka wins every time :wow:
To add to this, this is why sometimes a man is best suited to stay away from these types of chicks entirely if you are not extremely well versed or experienced in dealing with them

That means not even fukking them, some p*ssy is like heroin and once you hit it that shyt may seriously impair your judgement and rationale. :yeshrug:It’s the power women have over us

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
He will be fine, he got a whore pregnant, most men with kids have. Atleast he hasn't married her YET... Child support is pocket change to rich dudes and money they would likely fukk up on bs anyway. Atleast he has a legacy to carry on...
:yeshrug: He will be ok…

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
He knew she was best friends with a chick that ate ass for a living when he put a baby in her. Her thirst trap photos on IG are why he was interested in the first place. He didn't DM her because he wanted to know her views on Brexit & the projection of The Dow Jones. :russ: Can't pick up a beehive or a wasp nest and then get mad when you get stung. You went over there fukking with it which was fine, but move accordingly and accept the consequences. :manny:

Exactly this man is not a victim.

He knew what he was dealing with.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Disgusting shyt right here. How will her son feel when he see this years from now?
He will be bullied from elementary school to high school with this shyt. He will always have a chip on his shoulder and be fighting dudes in school. He will be raised in a house without a father figure. Seeing his parents argue and shyt. He will have anger issues, anger at his dad, anger at his moms for embarrassing him. People dont realize the long term psychological damage they do to their kids. Hoes never think about the long term consequences facing their kids because of their actions. Until its too late.

93 til

Superstar
Daps
what did derek jeter do that was so amazing? Was this caught on film or in a book? I mean I know he dated high caliber actresses but other than that what was so great?

He provided the blueprint on how to move as a professional athlete. It really should be common sense, but for some reason it's not.

It's more than dating other famous people. It's about dating those who are on the same level personally and professionally instead of low hanging fruit. Both parties have the same level of understanding. Gotta be refreshing to be able to date and not worry about whether she using you as a comeup.

Gotta :ehh: the ability to go threw a 20 year career as the face of baseball without a scandal, controversy, oops baby, etc. and still retire as one of the GOATs. There's normally a slip up somewhere, but he was able to come out unscathed.

He's put himself in a position to build the kingdom that PJ was talking about while PJ is spending his career knocking up village p*ssy.
What PJ and Tyler failed to realize is that you can't build with chicks like these. Now they got to deal with the reality of picking these women raising their kids.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Even the Demonic Redflags For The Satanic Database warned ya
Demonic Redflags For The Satanic Database

1. Overly large hoop earrings in females ears. This is a demonic red flag that i hope you friends are aware of. Many times you will see this accessory combined with animal print and overly arched eyebrows. Just updating you guys on the demonic realm. Over and out

Just by looking at a few photos

For women

Animal print
Fake eyelashes
Bangle earings
Overly arched eyebrows
Friends with whores
Tattooes
Still getting tatted up past 24-25(cant learn the error of her ways).
Revealing clothing
Obsessed with large genitals

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
what did derek jeter do that was so amazing? Was this caught on film or in a book? I mean I know he dated high caliber actresses but other than that what was so great?
Derek Jeter was known to slay lots of women and he never got caught up. A girl I know who went to Syracuse banged him and confirmed that he left her a gift basket in the morning and was gone. There is a common rumor that he bangs women and then leaves them a Yankees paraphernalia gift basket in the morning. It’s hilarious.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Even the Demonic Redflags For The Satanic Database warned ya
Demonic Redflags For The Satanic Database

1. Overly large hoop earrings in females ears. This is a demonic red flag that i hope you friends are aware of. Many times you will see this accessory combined with animal print and overly arched eyebrows. Just updating you guys on the demonic realm. Over and out

Just by looking at a few photos

For women

Animal print
Fake eyelashes
Bangle earings
Overly arched eyebrows
Friends with whores
Tattooes
Still getting tatted up past 24-25(cant learn the error of her ways).
Revealing clothing
Obsessed with large genitals

Might wanna include angling their ass for the camera to that list:francis: