E162-B49-E-CCFB-4-CBA-833-E-622-B74885340.png

:dead:

Somebody make this official

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They just don't listen. It's the same thing with Tyler Herro. His career was on the up and up til he started messing around with Katya Elise. He allowed her to effect his game to the point where the organization was :patrice:. He didn't listen and the girl is pregnant. Now there's rumors of him being traded and they're going thru issues.

If he gets traded from Miami to anywhere that's not Cali or NY, she not staying. shyt, she prolly won't stay regardless once the baby is born :francis:

Tbh, you can't even blame the girl. They sabotaged their own careers. :francis:
They already went their separate ways

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
She literally recruited this kid while he was still at Kentucky. You know she studied his draft stock before sucking and fukking him. She is admitted goal digger and an experienced one at that. That young nikka never had a chance.

Screen-Shot-2019-03-01-at-7.28.50-AM.png
She looks so demonic here too :mjtf:
Like she would lie and send you to prison for 20 years for 500k

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikkas speculating about what happened :russ:
Y’all have no idea why they’re no longer together - what if he realized that he wanted to fukk other women? :ohhh:

Edit: See he’s goofy ass kingdom quotes on IG, guess the short lived fling wasn’t going to last :ehh:

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
nikkas speculating about what happened :russ:
Y’all have no idea why they’re no longer together - what if he realized that he wanted to fukk other women? :ohhh:

Edit: See he’s goofy ass kingdom quotes on IG, guess the short lived fling wasn’t going to last :ehh:
:mjlol: you don't post sad shyt bout not being able to build a kingdom with someone who only wants attention if you thinking bout other women breh

This man wanted to play superman save a hoe for a thot and got mad when she wasn't on the same page

KingJay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly bouls, Trust the Process
The solution is for these brothers to stop living in fantasy land and take some accountability for themselves.

• They know women are preying on them
  • they also don't have the discipline to use protection when sleeping with these women
  • They know that women can not get pregnant unless their sperm makes it into these women's bodies
The solution is obvious, so obvious that high earning cacs have been hip to it for decades. GET A VASECTOMY and these problems go away.
Yeah but I don't think getting a vasectomy is something you can expect 23 year old guys to get at high rates. A somewhat unreasonable expectation imo

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
DsurEqEU4AALNqC

Married mother and father and this was their son's outcome :wow:

Either the parents, especially the father :ufdup:

or

All those life lessons went out of the window because of a big butt and a smile.....parents probably like

H4Vf.gif

:wow::wow: I would be so :snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop: if my grandkind came from that woman

U CAN SEE IT ON HIS FACE

POPS THE TYPA DUDE WHO HAD NO CONTROL OVER HIS HOUSEHOLD

SON RUNNIN AROUND THROWIN HIS WORK DOCUMENTS IN THE TOILET

U CAN TELL WHEN A FATHER GOT THAT MEANSTREAK ALA LAVAR, KIDS GROW UP MORE DISCIPLINED.. THAT MUG LOOKS LIKE AN “I DONT RAISE MY HANDS OR VOICE ON CHILDREN” TYPE FACE.

I COULD BE WRONG, BUT I DOUBT IT.