Get Brittany Renner pregnant brehs

Forlife44

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall ever think he just wanted a child? And no he couldn't have picked a better woman because they would want marriage.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Welp, coli writers scripted what was going to happen to a T. I don’t know if it’s low self esteem or too much hubris, but dudes allow themselves to get played when thry have the damn script right there for them to see beforehand.

Reminds me of my boy who got with a stripper who had kids. The moment it looked like he was trying to be serious with her I had to have a heart to heart with him and tell him to cut that shyt off. He did and found a proper girl, got married and had a kid.

That’s what PJs circle should have done with him.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yall ever think he just wanted a child? And no he couldn't have picked a better woman because they would want marriage.
You want a child so you pick a well known thot? That’s even worse. A better average woman would be happy to be the mother of an nba player and wouldn’t be screaming marrriage

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
PJ walk into the dealership and had his choice of any vehicle on the lot

but instead of purchasing the car with less than 50 miles on it, interior cleaned, exterior in its manufacturing shape with all the 2022 options in it,, this niggga

went and pick the car with 70,000 miles on it, exterior still nice, but the interior is totally damage from all other previous owners doing anything they want to it, leaving cigarette butts, stains on the seat and windshield cracked

:wow:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Welp, coli writers scripted what was going to happen to a T. I don’t know if it’s low self esteem or too much hubris, but dudes allow themselves to get played when thry have the damn script right there for them to see beforehand.

Reminds me of my boy who got with a stripper who had kids. The moment it looked like he was trying to be serious with her I had to have a heart to heart with him and tell him to cut that shyt off. He did and found a proper girl, got married and had a kid.

It's hubris and it work both ways meaning, there are also many brothers that believe they could deal with a woman like her and not go out sad in the exact same way.

It's no different than being a good basketball player in your hood and believing you could go head up with LeBron and handle him like you handle the competition you've dealt with at the park. The same way we have high level athletes, we have high level "hoes" who have perfected their jump shots too. The problem is, is that brothers let their low opinions of women cloud their judgement and consequently walk themselves right into traps.

The same way you are no match for high level ballers, you are no match for high level jezebels. They put in more work in their fields of expertise than you.

:francis:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's hubris and it work both ways meaning, there are also many brothers that believe they could deal with a woman like her and not go out sad in the exact same way.

It's no different than being a good basketball player in your hood and believing you could go head up with LeBron and handle him like you handle the competition you've dealt with at the park. The same way we have high level athletes, we have high level "hoes" who have perfected their jump shots too. The problem is, is that brothers let their low opinions of women cloud their judgement and consequently walk themselves right into traps.

The same way you are no match for high level ballers, you are no match for high level jezebels. They put in more work in their fields of expertise than you.

:francis:

But the cost of failing is too steep. He has a kid by the broad. He lost big time.

Jezebels are like aids. I want nothing to do with them broads.

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
She took advantage of the young breh. What she did was practically financial rape

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

You don’t know her like I do.

She’s changed she’s not like that anymore

breh you know me I’ve never felt this way about anyone before

Folks will read a review about a restaurant and if it’s all one stars won’t go, same with a hotel, even a 50 dollar video game or a 7 dollar movie

but for a woman it doesn’t matter