Get Brittany Renner pregnant brehs

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
But the cost of failing is too steep. He has a kid by the broad. He lost big time.

Jezebels are like aids. I want nothing to do with them broads.

It is steep which is why it's a huge mistake to buy into your own hype. Brothers believe that money is an equalizer when it comes to women and it's solely because they haven't had to interact with women that can easily slip past all of their defenses.

If these brothers want to play a losing game, the best thing they can do is mitigate risk. One proven method is vasectomies. No seeds, no flowers.

:francis:

Black Lightning

Superstar
Daps
canvas.png

PJ has no one to blame but himself.

He should have known better.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Just a word of advice for the young cats.... This woman probably wanted the baby and wasted no time. Came up with all types of schemes, acting horny in the car, wanting to smash out the blue, just to trap this fool into raw sex that he's now regretting.

Like minister jap says, "have some dikk discipline" and don't fall for a woman's game.

:dame::mjlol:

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
:snoop: what happened to all the posters that was :cape: sayin "all women deserve love from somebody" etc. etc.. you see now why we shytted on PJ for that?
They’re in here clowning like everyone else, or the brehs and brehettes are ignoring the thread.

He shouldn’t have even gotten involved with a woman like her. Men need to leave these type alone.

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
You don’t know her like I do.

She’s changed she’s not like that anymore

breh you know me I’ve never felt this way about anyone before

Folks will read a review about a restaurant and if it’s all one stars won’t go, same with a hotel, even a 50 dollar video game or a 7 dollar movie

but for a woman it doesn’t matter

And the consequences that come with a one star woman are much, much more dire. For him, his offspring, potentially his family, his reputation, etc.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
The baby is but a few months old and she was already posting thirst trap photos...:yeshrug: i mean:francis:

Feel bad,but these dudes just dont seem have real people to warn them or maybe he did just not disciplined enough when it comes to women

Last edited: