Get Brittany Renner pregnant brehs

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
Dude went from making 4 million a year to basically 1 million after taxes, agent/financial advisor fees and child support :francis:

All these young athletes once entering the league need to strapped down and forced to watch Derek Jeter life once he entered the league in baseball.. work hard, save your money, bang all these broads & don’t get no chicks pregnant in your prime and once you about to retire get married and have a kid or two

but nope.. Shawn Kemp lifestyle for these idiots
They have former players come talk to the incoming rookies

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
I’m my own man.

And to answer your question. It’s because people like watching them play basketball. And will pay a lot of money to watch them play basketball. They will pay their cable bills to watch them play basketball. It’s that simple.

People pay for entertainment. The players get paid a share of what is made from the NBA and the owners. That are happens to be in the BILLIONS for the owners and Millions for the players.

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps
And to answer your question. It’s because people like watching them play basketball. And will pay a lot of money to watch them play basketball. They will pay their cable bills to watch them play basketball. It’s that simple.

People pay for entertainment. The players get paid a share of what is made from the NBA and the owners. That are happens to be in the BILLIONS for the owners and Millions for the players.

like I said NBA need to go back and pay they Veterans that paved the way for these fakkits that you love so much to“pLaYs BazKeTz bAllls” and make 100+ 200+ mil for running scrimmages and begging for fouls.

shyt should come out they check on some SSI shyt.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
At some point brehs gotta stop with this shyt :snoop:
What's the solution? Do we as a community need to just clown and bully these rich brothers until they stop? :heh:
Do we need to start bullying the shyt out of them for their own protection? :heh:

The solution is for these brothers to stop living in fantasy land and take some accountability for themselves.

• They know women are preying on them
  • they also don't have the discipline to use protection when sleeping with these women
  • They know that women can not get pregnant unless their sperm makes it into these women's bodies
The solution is obvious, so obvious that high earning cacs have been hip to it for decades. GET A VASECTOMY and these problems go away.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Dude probably cheated and got ratted out by a hater so Brittany is about to hit the streets again. We all knew she was going to do this anyway. It wouldn't surprise me if she is trying to get LaMelo now.

This is what I find hilarious

Hoes always be in uproar the most over “cheating” even when the simp is the one that cuffed and saved them

They get more mad over cheating than the women who are actually wifey material

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Don't feel sorry for dude,at a certain point you have to be accountable for the dumb shyt and this was a red flag,stop sign,call of the elders and a condom away from being a great experience but he had to make it way more difficult than it had to be and got played by a bipolar heaux,an overrated one if you ask me. Now 18 yrs of penance is your lesson.

They have to start looking at these women as literal drug addicts. The same way we all agree that crackheads or heroin addicts can’t get off their addiction, it needs to be understood that hoes can’t stop being hoes. They chase resources without a care for the man