Get a tattoo that reads, "Jesus Is My Life", & die 2 months later of septic shock as a result brehs.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
I'm an atheist but last I checked, the new testament overrides the old. Once jesus was born, everything reset and his teachings and his teachings alone were to be followed.

Otherwise......

Slavery would be ok, you're not supposed to eat shellfish, cut your side burns, or wear mixed fabrics like cotton with polyester.

Leviticus is one big stupid chapter. But perhaps you don't believe in the new, perhaps you're an israelite, in which case I better see side burns down to your knees, and a beard that rivals Santa Claus, aint no half way crooks, aint no half way Hebrews.

You're an idiot.

Even Yahshuah confirmed the validity of the statutes and laws of the Old Testament.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm an atheist but last I checked, the new testament overrides the old. Once jesus was born, everything reset and his teachings and his teachings alone were to be followed.

Otherwise......

Slavery would be ok, you're not supposed to eat shellfish, cut your side burns, or wear mixed fabrics like cotton with polyester.

Leviticus is one big stupid chapter. But perhaps you don't believe in the new, perhaps you're an israelite, in which case I better see side burns down to your knees, and a beard that rivals Santa Claus, aint no half way crooks, aint no half way Hebrews.
Wasn't a full reset, Jesus was a Jew and followed the same laws of his father.
His teachings alone were to override abuse of the Torah and its laws, partially an usurpation of Pharisee authority, hence their fear toward his gaining popularity.
And yes, under the guise of a fundamentalist following, slavery is okay, a ban on shellfish, a bad on specific hair cuts, mixing fabrics, women's uncleanliness, etc. are followed.
Which is why I'm an atheist :yeshrug:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Your poor attempt at sarcasm has been noted.

Do you want to continue to try your best at boring me some more?
No, I like hearing followers of the lord use profanity. It punctuates my own belief . Continue, please. :mjgrin: