Get a tattoo that reads, "Jesus Is My Life", & die 2 months later of septic shock as a result brehs.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
So how the side of your head looking like? and I hope those aren't mixed fabrics on your back.
Side of my head? I got hair on it. The Bible said you can't make baldness on your head and face. You can trim your head and beard aka haircut. You just can't make baldness aka
hqdefault.jpg

And naw I got a cotton shirt & cotton boxers. Any other questions?

You seem a lil tight that there is people out here actually keeping the laws and teaching others to do so

Matthew 5:19
Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Last edited:

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm an atheist but last I checked, the new testament overrides the old. Once jesus was born, everything reset and his teachings and his teachings alone were to be followed.

Otherwise......

Slavery would be ok, you're not supposed to eat shellfish, cut your side burns, or wear mixed fabrics like cotton with polyester.

Leviticus is one big stupid chapter. But perhaps you don't believe in the new, perhaps you're an israelite, in which case I better see side burns down to your knees, and a beard that rivals Santa Claus, aint no half way crooks, aint no half way Hebrews.

The Hebrews are not under their own government to fully serve their Creator as he desires.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Thassa lie
Your a lie. Christ and the 12 disciples were teaching the OT to the Israelites
Luke 4:17-18
And he came to Nazareth, where he had been brought up: and, as his custom was (remember the sabbath and keep it holy OT commandment), he went into the synagogue on the sabbath day, and stood up for to read. And there was delivered unto him the book of the prophet Esaias (OT). And when he had opened the book, he found the place where it was written,

More quotes from Jesus him explaining the laws OT to the confused Israelites in the NT

But he answered, “It is written, ‘Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that comes from the mouth of God.’” (Matthew 4:4, cf. Luke 4:4)

And he humbled you and let you hunger and fed you with manna, which you did not know, nor did your fathers know, that he might make you know that man does not live by bread alone, but man lives by every word that comes from the mouth of the Lord. (Deuteronomy 8:3)

Jesus said to him, “Again it is written, ‘You shall not put the Lord your God to the test.’” (Matthew 4:7; cf. Luke 4:12)

“You shall not put the Lord your God to the test, as you tested him at Massah.” (Deuteronomy 6:16)

Then Jesus said to him, “Be gone, Satan! For it is written, ‘You shall worship the Lord your God and him only shall you serve.’” (Matthew 4:10, cf. Luke 4:8)

It is the Lord your God you shall fear. Him you shall serve and by his name you shall swear. (Deuteronomy 6:13)

“You have heard that it was said to those of old, ‘You shall not murder; and whoever murders will be liable to judgment.’ ” (Matthew 5:21)

“You shall not murder.” (Exodus 20:13)

“You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall not commit adultery.’” (Matthew 5:27)

“You shall not commit adultery.” (Exodus 20:14; Deuteronomy 5:18)

_____

“It was also said, ‘Whoever divorces his wife, let him give her a certificate of divorce.’” (Matthew 5:31)

“When a man takes a wife and marries her, if then she finds no favor in his eyes because he has found some indecency in her, and he writes her a certificate of divorce and puts it in her hand and sends her out of his house . . . (Deuteronomy 24:1)

_____

“Again you have heard that it was said to those of old, ‘You shall not swear falsely, but shall perform to the Lord what you have sworn.’” (Matthew 5:33)

If a man vows a vow to the Lord, or swears an oath to bind himself by a pledge, he shall not break his word. He shall do according to all that proceeds out of his mouth. (Numbers 30:2; cf. Deuteronomy 23:21)

“You have heard that it was said, ‘An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.’” (Matthew 5:38)

But if there is harm, then you shall pay life for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, burn for burn, wound for wound, stripe for stripe. (Exodus 21:23–25; cf. Leviticus 24:19-20, Deuteronomy 19:21)

He answered them, “And why do you break the commandment of God for the sake of your tradition? For God commanded, ‘Honor your father and your mother,’ and, ‘Whoever reviles father or mother must surely die.’ But you say, ‘If anyone tells his father or his mother, “What you would have gained from me is given to God,”he need not honor his father.’ So for the sake of your tradition you have made void the word of God.” (Matthew 15:1-6 ); cf. Mark 7:10)

“Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be long in the land that the Lord your God is giving you.” (Exodus 20:12, cf. Exodus 21:17)

He answered, “Have you not read that he who created them from the beginning made them male and female, and said, ‘Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh’? So they are no longer two but one flesh. What therefore God has joined together, let not man separate.” (Matthew 19:4–6), cf. Mark 10:6-8)

So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them. (Genesis 1:27)

Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and they shall become one flesh. (Genesis 2:24

And he said to him, “Why do you ask me about what is good? There is only one who is good. If you would enter life, keep the commandments.” He said to him, “Which ones?” And Jesus said, “You shall not murder, You shall not commit adultery, You shall not steal, You shall not bear false witness, Honor your father and mother, and, You shall love your neighbor as yourself.” The young man said to him, “All these I have kept. What do I still lack?” (Matthew 19:17–20, cf. Mark 10:19, Luke 18:20)

“Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be long in the land that the Lord your God is giving you. You shall not murder. You shall not commit adultery. You shall not steal. You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.” (Exodus 20:12–16, cf. Deuteronomy 5:16-20, Leviticus 19:18)

And he said to him, “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. This is the great and first commandment. And a second is like it: You shall love your neighbor as yourself.” (Matthew 22:37–39, cf. Mark 12:28-34)

You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might. (Deuteronomy 6:5, cf. Leviticus 19:18)

“In your Law it is written that the testimony of two people is true. I am the one who bears witness about myself, and the Father who sent me bears witness about me.” (John 8:12-13, 17-18)

On the evidence of two witnesses or of three witnesses the one who is to die shall be put to death; a person shall not be put to death on the evidence of one witness. (Deuteronomy 17:6, cf. Deuteronomy 19:15)

And the scroll of the prophet Isaiah was given to him. He unrolled the scroll and found the place where it was written, “The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he has anointed me to proclaim good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim liberty to the captives and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty those who are oppressed, to proclaim the year of the Lord’s favor”. . . . Today this Scripture has been fulfilled in your hearing. [Emphasis supplied.] (Luke 4:17–19, 21)

The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me, because the Lord has anointed me to bring good news to the poor; he has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to those who are bound; to proclaim the year of the Lord’s favor, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all who mourn; . . . (Isaiah 61:1–2)

“Go and learn what this means: ‘I desire mercy, and not sacrifice.’ For I came not to call the righteous, but sinners.” (Matthew 9:13, cf. Matthew 12:7)

For I desire steadfast love and not sacrifice, the knowledge of God rather than burnt offerings. (Hosea 6:6)

For I have come to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. And a person’s enemies will be those of his own household. (Matthew 10:35–36), cf. Luke 12:52, 53)

For the son treats the father with contempt, the daughter rises up against her mother, the daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law; a man’s enemies are the men of his own house. (Micah 7:6)

:troll:

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: rlg

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Side of my head? I got hair on it. The Bible said you can't make baldness on your head and face. You can trim your head and beard aka haircut. You just can't make baldness aka
hqdefault.jpg

And naw I got a cotton shirt & cotton boxers. Any other questions?

You seem a lil tight that there is people out here actually keeping the laws and teaching others to do so

Matthew 5:19
Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
"'Do not cut the hair at the sides of your head or clip off the edges of your beard."
:sas2:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
First of all they just got out of Eygpt. So they were doing the Egyptian customs and lifestyle. He freed them from Egypt and told them don't dress or act like them anymore. That scriptures is saying dont do this
d2ee9b47c05825b84d0d488e20a0d04b.jpg

hair14.jpg

Being-Bald-was-Fashionable.jpg

And this

Square-Beard-and-Mustache-For-Black-Men.jpg

You have to have a beard that connects all the way around.
pCIJ21Q.jpg

It has nothing to do with the thickness of the beard :mjgrin:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
First of all they just got out of Eygpt. So they were doing the Egyptian customs and lifestyle. He freed them from Egypt and told them don't dress or act like them anymore. That scriptures is saying dont do this
d2ee9b47c05825b84d0d488e20a0d04b.jpg

hair14.jpg

Being-Bald-was-Fashionable.jpg

And this

Square-Beard-and-Mustache-For-Black-Men.jpg

You have to have a beard that connects all the way around.
pCIJ21Q.jpg

It has nothing to do with the thickness of the beard
read it again

"'Do not cut the hair at the sides of your head or clip off the edges of your beard."
:mjgrin:pic of your hairstyle breh

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Experts warn to avoid prolonged exposure to potentially dirty water while your skin repairs itself. And that's where the story of the 31-year-old man takes a turn for the worse.:ufdup:

Whoever wrote this article is an a$$hole :pachaha:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
read it again

:mjgrin:pic of your hairstyle breh
I did read again. It's exactly what I posted. nikkas with hair at the top and shaved bald on the sides aka the corners. You should try the KJV. I don't have no baldly on the side. I don't expect you to understand shyt. My shyt is like this

Simple-Short-Hairstyles-for-Black-Men-_12.jpg

Plus I gotta beard like
Full-Bald-Faded-Haircut-Design.jpeg

You may want to study ancient Egyptian customs. They way they dressed, their hairstyles, their lifestyles. Then you will see why GOd said don't men can't wear women's clothing, can't be homosexuals, can't wear their hair like that etc. Cuz that's what the Egyptians was doing and that's why GOD destroyed their asses.
Tattoos in ancient Egypt
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ancient.eu/amp/2-1000/
What is the earliest evidence of tattoos?

In terms of tattoos on actual bodies, the earliest known examples were for a long time Egyptian and were present on several female mummies dated to c. 2000 B.C. But following the more recent discovery of the Iceman from the area of the Italian-Austrian border in 1991 and his tattoo patterns, this date has been pushed back a further thousand years when he was carbon-dated at around 5,200 years old.

Read more: Tattoos | History | Smithsonian
Give the gift of Smithsonian magazine for only $12! http://bit.ly/1cGUiGv
Follow us: @SmithsonianMag on Twitter

And if you gone use scriptures use the KJV. Those other versions got your understanding all fukked up :hhh:

Last edited:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Leviticus 19:28
Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I amthe LORD

nikkas be doing the dumbest shyt. GOD forbid you to do something, and you go do it anyway. And got the nerve to use his name . Thats like saying," I'm going to rape this woman in the name of Jesus" :smh:

Right. The anti religious brigade is going to try to blame this on Jesus when the Bible tells you not to get tattoos.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
I did read again. It's exactly what I posted. nikkas with hair at the top and shaved bald on the sides aka the corners. You should try the KJV. I don't have no baldly on the side. I don't expect you to understand shyt. My shyt is like this

Simple-Short-Hairstyles-for-Black-Men-_12.jpg

Plus I gotta beard like
Full-Bald-Faded-Haircut-Design.jpeg

You may want to study ancient Egyptian customs. They way they dressed, their hairstyles, their lifestyles. Then you will see why GOd said don't men can't wear women's clothing, can't be homosexuals, can't wear their hair like that etc. Cuz that's what the Egyptians was doing and that's why GOD destroyed their asses.
Tattoos in ancient Egypt
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ancient.eu/amp/2-1000/

And if you gone use scriptures use the KJV. Those other versions got your understanding all fukked up :hhh:
It says DO NOT CUT, as in AT all. as well as the ends of ones beard, there is no way you can trim a beard without cutting the tips. TRY AGAIN.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
It says DO NOT CUT, as in AT all. as well as the ends of ones beard, there is no way you can trim a beard without cutting the tips. TRY AGAIN.
No your misinterpretation says that. I already told you to read the KJV WITH THE STRONGS CONCORDANCE. But you ain't gonna keep the laws anyway so I don't know why you are worried about it anyway. You would be the one to focus on if a nikka got a fade. nikkas is out here stealing, killlimv, commuting adultry, ain't taking care of their kids, worshipping idols, and you wanna go back and forth over a fade when I already broke down the meaning of that scripture. So do you Atheist. I'm a be over here keeping the Sabbath and teaching others to do the same.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
No your misinterpretation says that. I already told you to read the KJV WITH THE STRONGS CONCORDANCE. But you ain't gonna keep the laws anyway so I don't know why you are worried about it anyway. You would be the one to focus on if a nikka got a fade. nikkas is out here stealing, killlimv, commuting adultry, ain't taking care of their kids, worshipping idols, and you wanna go back and forth over a fade when I already broke down the meaning of that scripture. So do you Atheist. I'm a be over here keeping the Sabbath and teaching others to do the same.
It's not that. It's that you strategically decide when not to take things literal, but then take things literal in another breath i.e tattoos. like I said initially. No half way crooks, no half way christians" I hope everything is cotton from the suit down to the socks to the tie. No mixing fabrics. No crab legs and shrimps.