Get a tattoo that reads, "Jesus Is My Life", & die 2 months later of septic shock as a result brehs.

luciddreamer

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The sleepless city
Leviticus 19:28
Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I amthe LORD

nikkas be doing the dumbest shyt. GOD forbid you to do something, and you go do it anyway. And got the nerve to use his name . Thats like saying," I'm going to rape this woman in the name of Jesus" :smh:

Where does it say this is referring to tattoos... matterfact HOW can we actually know WHAT it even refers to without assuming..
:comeon:

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
170602182643-06-tattoo-infected-sepsis-death-vibrio-study-exlarge-169.jpg
4OrYMS.gif

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Leviticus 19:28
Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I amthe LORD

nikkas be doing the dumbest shyt. GOD forbid you to do something, and you go do it anyway. And got the nerve to use his name . Thats like saying," I'm going to rape this woman in the name of Jesus" :smh:
I'm an atheist but last I checked, the new testament overrides the old. Once jesus was born, everything reset and his teachings and his teachings alone were to be followed.

Otherwise......

Slavery would be ok, you're not supposed to eat shellfish, cut your side burns, or wear mixed fabrics like cotton with polyester.

Leviticus says not to eat shellfish (Lev. 11:9-12), use mixed seed or fabrics (Lev. 19:19)

"'Do not cut the hair at the sides of your head or clip off the edges of your beard."

Leviticus is one big stupid chapter. But perhaps you don't believe in the new, perhaps you're an israelite, in which case I better see side burns down to your knees, and a beard that rivals Santa Claus, aint no half way crooks, aint no half way Hebrews.

Last edited:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
I'm an atheist but last I checked, the new testament overrides the old. Once jesus was born, everything reset and his teachings and his teachings alone were to be followed.

Otherwise......

Slavery would be ok, you're not supposed to eat shellfish, cut your side burns, or wear mixed fabrics like cotton with polyester.

Leviticus is one big stupid chapter. But perhaps you don't believe in the new, perhaps you're an israelite, in which case I better see side burns down to your knees, and a beard that rivals Santa Claus, aint no half way crooks, aint no half way Hebrews.

The NT is just Christ coming from heaven to teach the offspring of the people of the OT. And he's teaching them the same laws that's in the OT. See the Israelites forgot their laws and started acting like c00ns. Jesus came back and said we gotta get back to keep GOD's laws. Where did god give the laws to Israel? In the first 5 books of the Bible aka the OT. That's why I'm the NT they start off sentences by saying "as it is written" or "as you heard before in past time". There was no NT when Christ walked the earth. The NT was written 500 years after Christ died. Jesus was reading and teaching them the OT. There was no Book of Psalms, Matthew, John, Romans, Revelations etc when Jesus walked the earth. Common sense people. But you are a atheist so I don't expect you to be sharp when it comes to the word of GOD

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
The NT is just Christ coming from heaven to teach the offspring of the people of the OT. And he's teaching them the same laws that's in the OT. See the Israelites forgot their laws and started acting like c00ns. Jesus came back and said we gotta get back to keep GOD's laws. Where did god give the laws to Israel? In the first 5 books of the Bible aka the OT. That's why I'm the NT they start off sentences by saying "as it is written" or "as you heard before in past time". There was no NT when Christ walked the earth. The NT was written 500 years after Christ died. Jesus was reading and teaching them the OT. There was no Book of Psalms, Matthew, John, Romans, Revelations etc when Jesus walked the earth. Common sense people. But you are a atheist so I don't expect you to be sharp when it comes to the word of GOD
So how the side of your head looking like? and I hope those aren't mixed fabrics on your back.