GEORGIA to open Gyms, Barbershops and Hair Stylists Friday April 24th

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
The people dying are generally elderly people with pre-existing medical conditions. They should obviously be staying home and exercising extreme caution. But for everyone else, in the absence of universal basic income, it's nuts to be keeping them in lockdown.

Sooooooooooooo bring the virus home to your elderly parents

Is that what you are recommending?

White people are stupid as fukk most of the time

protestor

Man of the year
Daps
Reppin
Protesting
I don't for one second believe that her daughter was looking at this msg while she was reading it..

Stop playing victim, come up with a plan, and execute that shyt..

You have kids? I don't but I work from home and so do alot of people I deal with. I hear kids in the background popping on cam all the time.

Kids are home all the time, they are bored and need attention. Verybpossible her daughter was there.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You have kids? I don't but I work from home and so do alot of people I deal with. I hear kids in the background popping on cam all the time.

Kids are home all the time, they are bored and need attention. Verybpossible her daughter was there.

Got multiple kids..

Unless her font was on 20, on a 60" flat screen on the wall, i doubt the kid seen it..

Also, I taught my kids about racism at a very young age, and how to handle it..

Still a experience that would anger a black person.. But when expectations are set, you'll get past that..

I look for the day black people would need minimum assistance from white people..

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't for one second believe that her daughter was looking at this msg while she was reading it..

Stop playing victim, come up with a plan, and execute that shyt..
"playing victim" :mjtf:

i'm sure she sent this shyt to herself to get clout.

Anyway, Keisha already told Atlanta to keep stayin home but she can't do anything official. Kemp's executive order specifically said that mayors can't be any more or less restrictive than his order is. I wish nikkas would actually read before they start poppin shyt out they mouth...

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"playing victim" :mjtf:

i'm sure she sent this shyt to herself to get clout.

Anyway, Keisha already told Atlanta to keep stayin home but she can't do anything official. Kemp's executive order specifically said that mayors can't be any more restrictive than his order is. I wish nikkas would actually read before they start poppin shyt out they mouth...

And i wish nikkas would comprehend what the fck is in the thread title..

Gyms
Barbers
Hair stylists

Who has a gun to anyone's head making them go to any of the above businesses?

The mayor said stay at home, and those of a cautious mind would act accordingly..

The government can open the entire country for all i care.. Im going to act upon what I know and understand..

If you need the government to direct your EVERY move, you're in trouble breh..

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
And i wish nikkas would comprehend what the fck is in the thread title..

Gyms
Barbers
Hair stylists

Who has a gun to anyone's head making them go to any of the above businesses?

The mayor said stay at home, and those of a cautious mind would act accordingly..

The government can open the entire country for all i care.. Im going to act upon what I know and understand..

If you need the government to direct your EVERY move, you're in trouble breh..
But what plan is she supposed to make and implement?