GEORGIA to open Gyms, Barbershops and Hair Stylists Friday April 24th

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's been less than 60 death's the last 2 day's in Georgia.

First coronavirus death was around March 1

200.gif

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
A lot of these pro economy people in TLR really dont care about black lives. They rather sacrifice black folks for profits. Thats some Lucifer shyt.
:stopitslime:

As a Black Man I'm ashamed of Negros like you, it ain't nobody fault but us.

Who told those Negros to eat pork every day, who told those Negros to drink quarter water everyday, eat from the corner store everyday. Nobody! We did it to us. Instead of growing fruits and veggies, buying fruits and veggie, eat healthy and get exercise.

Now their immune system is weak from years of abuse and we dying off now it's Black Lives Matter.

Bullshyt if Black Lives Matter we as a people would eat better and exercise.

Stop blaming other muthafukkas for our fukk up.

Tough luck it's survival of the fittest

Llcoolbay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
St Louis Rams!!!!!

Who told those Negros to eat pork every day, who told those Negros to drink quarter water everyday, eat from the corner store everyday. Nobody! We did it to us. Instead of growing fruits and veggies, buying fruits and veggie, eat healthy and get exercise.

Now their immune system is weak from years of abuse and we dying off now it's Black Lives Matter.

Is this sarcasm :dahell:

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
HiddenHonorableAsp-size_restricted.gif

Jobs come and go but at least I'll still be alive. Besides I've got enough money saved up to survive a downturn.
Not everyone can say the same. Some folks can’t wait on the government to decide if they’re going to issue out more checks, halt mortgages, utilities, etc. Not all are able to work remotely, and still collect a check. So, while I agree that lives are greater than jobs and the economy; it’s a lot easier to say when you’re in a solid situation.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

Stop with that European way of thinking. There are people that are health nuts that exercise regularly and a great immune system that still dropped dead. To call yourself black, and comfortable seeing other black people die in disproportionate numbers, is basically condoning mass murder of black folk. Get your c00n azz outta this forum. :camby: