GEORGIA to open Gyms, Barbershops and Hair Stylists Friday April 24th

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
You shouldn't be but go ahead and cook.

I'm pretty sure I already had it. Also have an uncle and 2 aunts in the Atlanta area that have tested positive. One died and another had to go to the ER from pneumonia.

Never want that shyt again.

sorry to hear that breh
A family friend just got out the hospital from it..

but I live a healthy lifestyle this shyt is the least of my concers frfr..

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
sorry to hear that breh
A family friend just got out the hospital from it..

but I live a healthy lifestyle this shyt is the least of my concers frfr..
Yeah, so do I.

That shyt took me for a ride. Was like breathing through a straw for 3-4 days. Took my energy away for 2 weeks.

Same with my uncle who for his age is extremely healthy. Got pneumonia and is still recovering now.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
my gym has sanitizing spray and wipes located next to each station that you use before you use every machine.

does the gym contain products hauled in from all over the country and world that could be contaminated?

Which is more likely to be handled by more People though the day a box of cereal or the bench press bar:lupe:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
People acting like this shyt is a joke. If you do get sick, in many cases, you don't just "get over it".

In some cases this shyt is doing lasting damage to people's lungs, kidneys, and cardiovascular system.

People aren't educated on its effects and they wouldn't be showing the same attitude if they knew that.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Which is more likely to be handled by more People though the day a box of cereal or the bench press bar:lupe:

you must have missed where I said there is spray and wipes located next to every piece of equipment. I dont do the big corporate gyms, I go to a locally black owned gym and he's already said only 10 folks at a time can be in there

Daps
My high top taper fade is turning into a mini fro.

Fukk this shyt, I'm staying nappy and happy.

As other people have said, they're just trying to avoid having to cut more checks. People are hurting and the GOP is taking the heat. They are good at being on offense but like most cacs...suck on defense.