GEORGIA to open Gyms, Barbershops and Hair Stylists Friday April 24th

BVII

Pro
Daps
you must have missed where I said there is spray and wipes located next to every piece of equipment. I dont do the big corporate gyms, I go to a locally black owned gym and he's already said only 10 folks at a time can be in there

Not every brand or types of sprays and wipes, are able to kill this virus; but hopefully what they have in your gym is able to kill it. But you also need to take in account, that these products, need to be on the surface for x amount of time, in order to kill the virus. So even though an object, was sprayed or wiped down, it can still be contaminated with this virus.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
you must have missed where I said there is spray and wipes located next to every piece of equipment. I dont do the big corporate gyms, I go to a locally black owned gym and he's already said only 10 folks at a time can be in there

Bruh, cats in there huffing trying to push out sets or hit that last mile are spewing droplets everywhere. fukk wiping down the equipment the AC is gonna whip that entire spot into a virus cloud.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
my gym has sanitizing spray and wipes located next to each station that you use before you use every machine.

I mean every gym has a bottle of soap water but that was just 2 of many examples I was throwing out.

The fact that you're in a small gym makes it worse because the coronavirus will be more concentrated in said space.

And you can be as careful as you want but there's gonna be other asymptomatic brehs in there wiping down thier sweaty faces and sharing the water fountain as well as the bars.

But I ain't you and you ain't me. I get wanting to go to the gym, that was the first thing that I truly missed with this pandemic.

But I also do a lot of cardio and would prefer to avoid long term damage to my lungs (hearing 20% of people that recover have issues like that)

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Disrespect science and Black doctors and scientists, brehs. Disregard public sanitary guidelines for false bravado, brehs. Advocate greed and stupidity, brehs.

That's what you call it:mjlol:

Okay i think it's time you get back to MSNBC your boy Rachel Maddow is on.

(You see how these nikkas play, they like to throw in Black Doctor's and Black Scientists but can't name 5 Black Doctors or Scientists off the top of their head. Fake ass nikkas, I swear)

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Bruh, cats in there huffing trying to push out sets or hit that last mile are spewing droplets everywhere. fukk wiping down the equipment the AC is gonna whip that entire spot into a virus cloud.

Imagine dudes spotting each other

:snoop:

Asymptomatic Bench press breh is gonna be huffing a big ol' Corona cloud in the spotters face trying to get a new 1 rep max

:upsetfavre:

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
Hopefully folks stay at home, but I doubt it. I went to the grocery store recently, and a broad was in there with gloves on. She was in the produce/fruit section touching everything except her own ass. Smh

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.

Every gym has that but let’s be for real how often do the gym users use it?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

PM me the gym name if its in the city.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
That's what you call it:mjlol:

Okay i think it's time you get back to MSNBC your boy Rachel Maddow is on.

(You see how these nikkas play, they like to throw in Black Doctor's and Black Scientists but can't name 5 Black Doctors or Scientists off the top of their head. Fake ass nikkas, I swear)

Anti-intellectualism is real. Engaging it doesn't make your immune system stronger, or more attractive to hoes, or gain more clout. :unimpressed: