GEORGIA to open Gyms, Barbershops and Hair Stylists Friday April 24th

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikkas is something else, went from fukk The Man, I'm a Freeman, I don't trust the healthcare system, Tuskegee! Never forget

Now they are like Massa said we should stay home until they give us vaccine!
You can not trust a healthcare system with a long history of either mistreating African-Americans, or outright exploiting us - without being a fukking moron and putting yourself in danger of contracting a deadly disease and putting yourself and everyone around you in danger.

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
You can not trust a healthcare system with a long history of either mistreating African-Americans, or outright exploiting us - without being a fukking moron and putting yourself in danger of contracting a deadly disease and putting yourself and everyone around you in danger.

nikka you got Cabin Fever? Because you basically agreeing with me

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How about advocate for black people to work with each other in a safe way and keep the money circulating in our community?
I say we find PPE equipment first. Because the vast majority of people I see around my city not wearing protective masks or gloves are black.
webuyblack.com

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
South Carolina reopens many businesses effective immediately
South Carolina Gov. Henry McMaster said Monday he was reopening many non-essential businesses effective immediately and beaches on Tuesday.

The governor announced his decision after other state leaders spoke of tentative plans to reopen the economy in the coming weeks. McMaster's plan included the immediate reopening of retail locations such as department stores, clothing shops and book sellers.

Beaches will be open beginning at noon on Tuesday.

"I've restored public beach access, allowing locals to use their discretion. I've also allowed some retailers that were previously closed to open, but they must follow strict social distancing measures," McMaster said Monday.

As of Monday afternoon, there were 4,439 confirmed cases and 124 deaths due to coronavirus in South Carolina.

:unimpressed:No smoke for SC? They opening tomorrow.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Holy fukk my barber sent out e-mails talking about, " This is the day that we all hoped and prayed for " :snoop:

He already said he's booked up and will only be accepting before and after hour appointments for an extra $50 for house calls. Brehs want that rona for a fresh cut :snoop:
:mjlol:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
nikkas is something else, went from fukk The Man, I'm a Freeman, I don't trust the healthcare system, Tuskegee! Never forget

Now they are like Massa said we should stay home until they give us vaccine!

Disrespect science and Black doctors and scientists, brehs. Disregard public sanitary guidelines for false bravado, brehs. Advocate greed and stupidity, brehs.