Georgia republican wants poor kids to sweep floors for lunch :dead:

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
But you already seem not to agree with him. So why can't you make this a productive discussion without associating yourself with and trying to defend a statement you yourself called idiotic? :mindblown:
:russ: If you wipe away the idiocy, what you have left is child labor. Thats all I was focusing on. The other shyt is just left right nonsense.:yeshrug:
Next time I'll let you guys roast the other side in peace.:obama:

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
This shyt is straight DEMONIC. What a piece of work. I mean damn, poor people get shyt on this country enough so now the poor children have to do what is basically slave labor just to eat...come the hell on.

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
All his comments were thoughtlessly phrased, but the underlining point is valid. Allowing kids to work(voluntarily) shouldn't be seen as a bad thing... by anyone.

A good comparative look at what our youth are doing in their spare time now, leaves no room to argue that giving them jobs would be a net loss/negative.

I'm all for it. :yeshrug:

I came into this thread to laugh at whatever buttfukk liberalist nonsense you would post about this
I was not disappointed
:russ:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Making kids clean the schools is actually a good idea, as they tend to be the ones messing it up. However I don't feel it should be linked to household income levels as that would promote all sorts of class warfare amongst the children.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
i support the idea of mandatory community service for students across all public schools :manny:

hes got the right idea but the difference between rich kids and poor kids is that the rich kids parents will surround that child with everything he or she needs to succeed. Its not that way for poor families

building a work ethic early could change generations :lupe: