George Zimmerman's Brother Makes an @ss Outta Himself on Piers Morgan...

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
He made the case for the prosecutors.....what a dumbass. I bet the defense comes out and gives him a good tongue lashing!!!

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
LOL, I can't wait for this dude to get acquitted so everybody can bytch for like a month, then move on to some other big story

IrishBrother

Bubblin' in Dublin
Daps
Will watch later, thanks.

I like Morgan. Very atriculate and takes no prisoners in his interviews.

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
LOL, I can't wait for this dude to get acquitted so everybody can bytch for like a month, then move on to some other big story

So you want Trayvon's murderer to go free just so you can laugh at people's inability to focus on a particular news story for long?

fukk justice. :heh:

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
None of you black people should be defending Zimmerman after this. If your brother is a racist, chances are that you are racist too.

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
Y'all mad 'cause y'all know it's true :heh:......y'all know if he gets acquitted, the 'outrage' will be short as hell :myspotnash:

This ain't the 90s and earlier.....nikkas don't care like that no more

So you want Trayvon's murderer to go free just so you can laugh at people's inability to focus on a particular news story for long?

fukk justice. :heh:

I honestly don't care what the verdict will be.....because as far as I'm concerned, nobody knows for sure what happened that night.....maybe Zimmerman killed him without a good reason....maybe he did have a good enough reason, depending on what Trayvon did.....

Easily top 2 worst poster on this site.

http://www.the-coli.com/locker-room/100419-top-4-worst-posters-coli.html

I wasn't mentioned ONCE :myspotnash:

King Poetic

I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
court date is when??? 2020..

how the fuk u going to have a jury not familiar with the case when everybody is in the media talking about every fuking detail either right or wrong..

just have that motherfuker walk to the court house and have samuel l jackson open up on him

tumblr_mgjqmlr51R1rgjcwbo2_400.gif