George Santos, NY Congressman from Queens and Nassau County, has been expelled for being a total fraud.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can be go to jail for it? Lmao
depends on where that money came from and what lies he told on his campaign paperwork and campaign finance paperwork.

just being a piece of shyt jcotton level liar tho.. no

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
Given the swift timing of the pieces from NY media as soon as the dust settled on his win, I don't think that was the case here at all.

Call me a conspiracist, but I'm willing to bet the highest reaches of the NY press and democratic and reputation parties had an inclination this dude was a fraud before election day. But for various reasons (R's were winning, Dems knowing this story is bigger after a W then feeling like mud slinging at the finish fine) it doesn't come out until later.

There's NO part of his story that's adding up. Even people doing fluff pieces over him would have realized this when they did the usual rounds reaching out for quotes (which given the school story, seems like how this started).
TY you literally just proved my point!

Daps
It’s like he saw Forrest Gump, and used it as his campaign strategy. Take a bunch of stuff, and claim all that stuff happened to him. Then, hit every single conservative talking point. Throw in not being just a regular white straight man. With him being gay, I bet he thought it would be easier to stand out in a crowd of Republicans.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
A black man could never get away with playing Great Gatsby..cacs hate us so much they refuse to believe anything significant we accomplished and will ALWAYS check/verify sources when it comes to black..when it’s fakkit cracker it’s “oh that’s awesome you want the position?” No push back to verify
That’s the way of white supremacy.

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
Thought about him but that was a discrete moment and not repeated on a national level until the next century.
I hear you. IMO a key attribute of a politician is that of a relatable communicator-actors tend to be good communicators. You would hope there’s some substance behind that like intelligence, gravitas, decision making under pressure and common sense. Hell Schwarzenegger ran the 6th largest economy in the world for 8 years.