George Santos, NY Congressman from Queens and Nassau County, has been expelled for being a total fraud.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What would he be indicted for exactly? I would be shocked if he did I think most Republicans won't embrace him though he definitely won't last beyond 2 years.
I told you they were going to open an probe/investigation on that fool. Federal prosecutors and Nassau County prosecutors are looking at his finances. I am not clear if they are looking at his personal or campaign finances, but they are probably trying to see if this dude took contributions or loans using deceptive practices or using false information.

They also found out that this fool's mother was from Brazil, rather than Ukraine.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
I told you they were going to open an probe/investigation on that fool. Federal prosecutors and Nassau County prosecutors are looking at his finances. I am not clear if they are looking at his personal or campaign finances, but they are probably trying to see if this dude took contributions or loans using deceptive practices or using false information.

They also found out that this fool's mother was from Brazil, rather than Ukraine.
That's all fine and good I still don't think he's going to be indicted if he is then I'm wrong but I doubt it.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Just FYI for all you conspiracy negroes who love to play the "b...bu...bUt BoTH sIdEs!! :damn: " card, now's your chance because 4 or 5 8th graders on Tiktok could've easily debunked this MFs entire history of lies within half an hour if pointed in the right direction meanwhile somehow NY Dems *and* Republicans PLUS establishment media couldn't put the puzzle pieces together in 8+mos!?
Given the swift timing of the pieces from NY media as soon as the dust settled on his win, I don't think that was the case here at all.

Call me a conspiracist, but I'm willing to bet the highest reaches of the NY press and democratic and reputation parties had an inclination this dude was a fraud before election day. But for various reasons (R's were winning, Dems knowing this story is bigger after a W then feeling like mud slinging at the finish fine) it doesn't come out until later.

There's NO part of his story that's adding up. Even people doing fluff pieces over him would have realized this when they did the usual rounds reaching out for quotes (which given the school story, seems like how this started).

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Feds and local officials are already getting ready.
:heh:He better get a better story for how he suddenly became a millionaire.

Who was he selling those yachts to?

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's all fine and good I still don't think he's going to be indicted if he is then I'm wrong but I doubt it.
Prosecutors offices don't typically discuss or mention probes or investigations. You usually hear about it from the person being investigated, ala Dummy Trump. The fact that prosecutors are mentioning it says a lot. Dude better be able to explain how he went from earning $55,000.00 a year a couple of years back to being a millionaire today.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Prosecutors offices don't typically discuss or mention probes or investigations. You usually hear about it from the person being investigated, ala Dummy Trump. The fact that prosecutors are mentioning it says a lot.
We will see but I still don't think anything of consequence legally happens.

Daps
:heh: Half Black and half Jewish has already been done.

He told on himself by saying so called black national anthem. Anyone who is black, and raised here knows what the Negro National Anthem is. Maybe a biracial person with a non ADOS black parent wouldn’t be raised in a black church, but they would still know what it is.