George Santos, NY Congressman from Queens and Nassau County, has been expelled for being a total fraud.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
lauren boebart got her GED like months before she was elected in 2020 and she was in debt, now she has a net-worth of $40 million. a dude like this can make bank in 2 years.
Possibly depends on who will fukk with him. His situation is obviously very unique lol.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
lauren boebart got her GED like months before she was elected in 2020 and she was in debt, now she has a net-worth of $40 million. a dude like this can make bank in 2 years.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
The right wing grift is so easy. All tou have to do is be an anti-Leftistppl will throw money at you. This dude didn't even try to cover his shyt up. Straight up said, "this is me now and I hate liberals" and cacs fell in line. These knew he was lying and are only talking about now because he's been exposed.

Wait this motherfukkers name isn't even George Santos? :mjlol:

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
The right wing grift is so easy. All tou have to do is be an anti-Leftistppl will throw money at you. This dude didn't even try to cover his shyt up. Straight up said, "this is me now and I hate liberals" and cacs fell in line. These knew he was lying and are only talking about now because he's been exposed.
Facts

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:manny:. McCACthy already made it clear the House GOP isn't going to do shyt about him, especially because they're gonna need his vote to impeach Biden.

The most that'll happen is they'll quietly support a primary challenger in 2024.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
:manny:. McCACthy already made it clear the House GOP isn't going to do shyt about him, especially because they're gonna need his vote to impeach Biden.

The most that'll happen is they'll quietly support a primary challenger in 2024.
Yeah, he said the voters have spoken. NYC gonna have to hold this L.

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
I'm pretty sure he's been told not to resign. Him leaving will trigger a special election and fukk up their already razer thin majority in the house. This is more evident with the fact that he already got a committee spot. Only way he's leaving is if gets locked up and we already know that the wheels of justice truns slow.

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
I'm pretty sure he's been told not to resign. Him leaving will trigger a special election and fukk up their already razer thin majority in the house. This is more evident with the fact that he already got a committee spot. Only way he's leaving is if gets locked up and we already know that the wheels of justice truns slow.
Pretty much, depends on how much the donors want to spend going after him.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

George Santos Staffer Predicts What's Next For The Embattled Republican​

"Here I am introducing my lifetime friends to this guy and asking them for money. I wish I hadn't," one staffer said, according to Talking Points Memo.

Ben Blanchet

By
Ben Blanchet
Jan 11, 2023, 11:53 PM EST

A campaign staffer for Rep. George Santos (R-N.Y.) said they wouldn’t be shocked if the Republican was “perp walked out of a building,” and another described something not feeling “right” on the campaign in a report about the résumé-embellishing lawmaker published Wednesday.
The Talking Points Memo article comes as GOP officials ― both in the House and on Long Island ― increasingly call for his resignation.

“Lying on your résumé is one thing,” said one staffer, whom Talking Points Memo granted anonymity. “But I think George is going to be perp walked out of a building because of this financial mess.

The report comes two days after the government watchdog group Campaign Legal Center filed a complaint with the Federal Election Commission alleging that the newly seated Republican congressman had violated federal campaign finance laws and concealed “the true sources” of the $705,000 he loaned to his 2022 campaign.

The anonymous staffer also discussed Santos’ delays in submitting a personal financial disclosure, which wasn’t filed until September 2022.
“I thought that the lack of a financial disclosure, the messiness of the books, and the reporting were not great,” the staffer said.

The staffer claimed that working with Santos’ campaign treasurer, Nancy Marks was a challenge and that they couldn’t get a weekly “cash in and cash out” report from her.
Toby Gotesman, who briefly was a fundraising consultant on the campaign, also described her conversations with Santos about finances during the campaign.

“He was explaining to me how certain things worked with the campaign, and there were certain things he couldn’t know about, and I had to deal with Nancy if somebody wanted to give more than the limit,” Gotesman said.
“Now ... I see what he did, and then I started to think here I am introducing my lifetime friends to this guy and asking them for money. I wish I hadn’t.”

She recalled Santos bragging about buying a $10,000-plus Hermès bag and described something not feeling “right” and that she couldn’t put her finger on it.

“You know how your first instinct of a red flag is always what comes back to bite you in the ass later?” she said.
Gotesman, who has ancestors who survived the Holocaust, is also an artist who has depicted Holocaust themes through her various paintings. She said the Republican, who falsely described himself as Jewish during the campaign and said his grandparents were Holocaust refugees, told her he was Catholic and said she “thought he was a sociopath” after hearing his claims on YouTube.

“It occurs to me now, I think that he got that idea from me. … He knew I was a Holocaust painter. He knew it very well,” she said.
“How do you sit down with a very famous Holocaust artist and not say a word about your own family?”

Rep. George Santos' Offer To Resign Has People Buzzing About The Number 142

On Thursday, the truth-challenged congressman initially told reporters, “If 142 people ask for me to resign, I’ll resign.”
David Moye | HuffPost

Lawmakers Introduce SANTOS Act To Punish Candidates Who Lie About Who They Are

The bill, named for mega-liar Rep. George Santos (R-N.Y.), threatens jail time and fines for congressional hopefuls who knowingly lie on their resumés.
https://www.huffpost.com/author/jennifer-bendery

Last edited: