George R.R. Martin sends Marvel to BOLIVIA "I'm tired of Marvel villains" LMAO

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
it's a good point - most of the villains kinda have similar powers to the heroes. like i said with my critique of Age of Ultron, it was essentially just them vs a bunch of Iron Men. I'm fukkin sick of Iron Men.

That and it was basically a retread of the big Avengers 1 fight. Actually now that I think about it.. the big IM2, IM3 fights were kinda the same damn thing :snoop:

The trailer to AoU made that shyt look like an entirely different movie then what we got :snoop:

Movie wise... Marvels villains have been seriously lacking.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Listen here you fat funky fukk
rQzSUCF.png

You had a grace period, nikka
rQzSUCF.png

Start finishing up them books, b
rQzSUCF.png

I know the book signing schedule
rQzSUCF.png
:dead: @Brooklynzson @cook we need this to be an official smiley

Goombreh

Superstar
Daps
Somebody should lock him in a dungeon and Ramsay Bolton his ass til he finish these books. Not trying hear nothing else from his ass unless its a release date for Winds of Winter :camby:

The Watcher

Judging you from afar
Daps
Reppin
Peepholes
This thread :deadmanny:

Seriously though, he needs to stop fukking around and finish these books. No one cares about his opinion on anything or his hobbies or cameos or shyt else until we get that release date. Even if he's right, like in this case. Type motherfukker type. :ufdup:

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Real talk tho: is everyone going to be crucified for the slightest criticism of these flicks? I mean the man said he liked the movie and had a lot of fun with it but he had one issue, and he's not the first to voice that issue, so what's the big deal? Does it hurt your enjoyment of it because someone points out an issue they had with it?

Comic book movie stans :scusthov::scust:

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:heh: y'all acting like the man shouldn't be able take 2 hours out of his day to watch a movie and a few minutes share his opinion. the whole point of attaining the type of success he has is to live on your own terms. don't act like if most of y'all was in his shoes y'all wouldn't of already ran off to some exotic location with two dimes and say fukk the fans.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
:heh: y'all acting like the man shouldn't be able take 2 hours out of his day to watch a movie and a few minutes share his opinion. the whole point of attaining the type of success he has is to live on your own terms. don't act like if most of y'all was in his shoes y'all wouldn't of already ran off to some exotic location with two dimes and say fukk the fans.
yeah, i'm the first person to say he should get to writing them books, but some people acting like that's the only thing he should do.

GRRM writing books 24/7 going to be like

giphy.gif