George R.R. Martin sends Marvel to BOLIVIA "I'm tired of Marvel villains" LMAO

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
He should shut the fukk up and finish :birdman:
XBv9rAq.png

How about he stfu and take his fat ass and go finish writing

XBv9rAq.png

marvel got they outline for there movies done tho, how bout u george? :mjpls::sas2:

GVxbISq.png

I'm not a huge Marvel fan. But Marvel gives dates for their movies and sticks to them. When's the date for the Winds of Winter, George? :sas2:

GVxbISq.png

the audacity of this fat fukk
ucD0sxP.png

5pbV7v1.png

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His complaint is a trope associated with most superheroes. OP is a DC fanboy so it can also apply to Batman with Raz, Superman with Zod and Green Lantern with Sinestro.

I love this comparison because it shows how much better DC's villains are compared to Marvel's. All Villains that are integral to the heroes origin showing how easily the hero could of turned into the villain but chose a different path. :banderas:

Marvel on the other hand:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
I love this comparison because it shows how much better DC's villains are compared to Marvel's. All Villains that are integral to the heroes origin showing how easily the hero could of turned into the villain but chose a different path. :banderas:

Marvel on the other hand:mjlol:
I didn't think any of the villains I listed were that compelling to be honest except Sinestro.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Real talk tho: is everyone going to be crucified for the slightest criticism of these flicks? I mean the man said he liked the movie and had a lot of fun with it but he had one issue, and he's not the first to voice that issue, so what's the big deal? Does it hurt your enjoyment of it because someone points out an issue they had with it?

This has less to do with him criticizing Marvel and more to do with him writing slow as fukk. If he's doing or commenting on anything besides the next book, cats lose their minds.

Fred.

WOLF2007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Real talk tho: is everyone going to be crucified for the slightest criticism of these flicks? I mean the man said he liked the movie and had a lot of fun with it but he had one issue, and he's not the first to voice that issue, so what's the big deal? Does it hurt your enjoyment of it because someone points out an issue they had with it?

NAH it aint about that folks can criticize. they can damn well not even like it. Its the source. when he should be locked away finishing that manuscript.. anybody but him should talk

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
i agree that marvel villains have been subpar..

but someone needs to give martin the annie wilkes treatment :demonic: