George Michael is the goat cac singer

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
George is up there, definitely, but did Jay Kay die?

As funky a cac as I have ever heard

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why come white UK singers tend to have more soulful voices/music than US whites?

because they grow up on black music and other genres ... it's been this way since the first blues record touched english soil

While amero-cacs were on some "race music" bullsh!t .... the british were on some :stylin::win:

Even their beckies were like :mjlit: when black GIs hit the blues clubs

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Phil Collins is a copy of Peter Gabriel with a pen that blotches up the ink.

As for the greatest singer

Björk gets my vote, she's the complete package as a singer. Voice that can't be replicated, lyric game is sweet poetry. In fact, the only other women I have on her level are Kate Bush and Minnie Riperton.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
1,Teena marie
2,Michael mcdonald.
3,Boy george (white smokey robinson)
4,George michael.
5,Paul peterson (st paul)
My top 5.
Fajzhs0.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

Underrated as fukk. Low Culture Club's discography was fire.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
George Michael was a demon and literally was sending demonic messages sublimely... pure mk ultra demon.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
How dare you disrespect Phil Collins da gawd. You walk into a store today it's a 50% chance Phil Collins is playing through the speakers. :mjlol:

This is probably my second favorite from Phil. You know what number 1 is lol. Man Phil came through here last year and I thought about going but I was like I don’t want to see him like this... I’d rather remember the guy I grew up on. Phil is/was dope!

BrownBunny

All Star
Daps
I hate his voice.
:mjgrin:
I can’t stand blue-eyed soul. If I want to listen to voices influenced by Soul/R&B/Gospel, I vastly prefer Black singers. Most of the White singers I highly rate are far removed from that and have their own distinct thing going on.

For instance, I would listen to Stevie Nicks and Freddie Mercury before Teena Marie and George Michael

Last edited: