George Michael is the goat cac singer

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
:francis:

He’s a great song writer (if he wrote those songs)

but I don’t think I he'd make the top 20 Cac singers

song writing is piff, but young steve winwood is the goat white vocalist.

van morrison is up there too.

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
song writing is piff, but young steve winwood is the goat white vocalist.

van morrison is up there too.
Exactly

I think of all the white rock singers like Sting and Phil Collins. Then old time singers like Frank Sinatra and Bing Crosby. Then the white pop singers from the 70’s and 80’s. Then add in groups like Color Me Badd etc. and that’s just males. How does George Michael stand a chance of being the goat Cac singer?

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Exactly

I think of all the white rock singers like Sting and Phil Collins. Then old time singers like Frank Sinatra and Bing Crosby. Then the white pop singers from the 70’s and 80’s. Then add in groups like Color Me Badd etc. and that’s just males. How does George Michael stand a chance of being the goat Cac singer?
Color Me Badd:mjlol:

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I just don’t see what’s so special about Phil Collins.

I just listened to that whole “face value” album at work and yeah he has a good voice but he wasn’t hitting the same notes George Michael was on that second wham album and on the faith album.
My fav Phil Collins joint. He goes in but he aint funkin with the better Phil on this.

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
rodigan

--

---

german but ...

--

--

as for best singer it's Freddie (but he is not soul)

for brit soul it's George

You gotta have All Around the World by Lisa Stansfield also. So nostalgic for me growing up.

Oldschooler

All Star
Daps
Nah fam. I be seeing Micheal Bolton on all the reggae fest poster til this day. West Indian people love them some Kenny G too. :russ:
:mjlol: that's a fact caribbeans love em some Micheal Bolton. But i agree George Michael had soul, probably one of the few gay singers I respect as an artist.

Goon for hire

All Star
Daps
:mjlol: that's a fact caribbeans love em some Micheal Bolton. But i agree George Michael had soul, probably one of the few gay singers I respect as an artist.

This nikka was gay? :ohhh:

Oh well I’m still riding with him (pause) as the goat male cac vocalist:blessed: