George Lopez Latino Rules: Dont marry somebody black

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
Question: If Kevin Hart said "my mama told me to never marry Mexican/Chinese/white"

Should those people be offended?
:jbhmm:

Ill do u one better, when katt williams went on his racist Mexican rant, tons of black people spoke out against him.

Yet we got latino posters on a black forum trying to tell us we shouldnt be offended.

I know yo ass wont understand since u one of those all races should get along bullshyt ass mfs but nah fukk them fam

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Telling your mexican people not to marry black is offensive especially when that's the only group you tell them to avoid

If you can't see that then your retarded

If moms told you and your sister not to marry white people, would that be offensive?

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
You make no sense being that MOST jokes are based off stigma

Even if you would have said it was in poor taste, I would understand your point, but you did not make a good case here at all, so this freebie I give to you.

Ok, so how many races have the stigma of generally being viewed as a sub human animal across almost every culture on the planet? :jbhmm:

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Ill do u one better, when katt williams went on his racist Mexican rant, tons of black people spoke out against him.

Yet we got latino posters on a black forum trying to tell us we shouldnt be offended.

I know yo ass wont understand since u one of those all races should get along bullshyt ass mfs but nah fukk them fam

Exactly.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps

:mjlol:

I'm not telling anybody how they should feel, so I'm not sure why you're so upset :mjlol:

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
If moms told you and your sister not to marry white people, would that be offensive?
Black people that feel that way are going by our intense racial history with whites in this country. Horrible comparison

Mexicans dont have a history being oppressed by blacks yet they find the need to look down upon us. U lookin real funny in the light right now