George Lopez Latino Rules: Dont marry somebody black

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
Why are y'all surprised. Are some of you nikkas delusional? I told y'all in a previous thread every race for the most part frowns upon marrying us except if we are rich and or powerful. This is a cold hard fact that some of you fukk Boyz negged me for. To many sensitive dudes on here that don't want to deal with reality. The truth is we should be worried about marrying black women first and foremost. fukk everyone else because the view is as slaves and subhuman.

Zombi_Jeezus

Bad Hombre
Daps
Reppin
Wasted Talent
The video on tmz only shows a small part. What did he say once he got back to doing his material?
I remember him saying something like this when I saw him a long ass time ago. He was talking about how he had a black girlfriend when he was a kid and he didn't understand why he was catching shyt cause he was darker than her. Basically a racism is bullshyt bit.

This country has turned into a bunch of whiny cuts who love being outraged so much it's ridiculous. If they showed the whole bit and he kept saying some racist shyt then fukk it crucify him. But get the whole story before you start crying.

Dude got interrupted while he was in the middle of it which throws a comedian of their rhythm and fukks up their delivery. Of course he would get pissed. He isn't the first and won't be the last comedian to kick someone out of a show. If you're easily offended don't go to comedy shows.

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Real talk breh, I live in NYC, the look I got when I use to meet up with this fine dominican girl in heights by the latino men in her neighborhood was :picard:

And I dated a puerto rican girl in college, and she basically all but said the rest of her friends are all :mjgrin:
Like the same shyt wouldn't happen if some light skinned Dominican kat went to a black neighborhood to scoop up a fine black shorty. You know all the black dudes in the neighborhood are gonna ice grill the shyt out of him. Men are over protective of their women. That's the shyt you're gonna deal with if you're dating someone outside of your race/ethnicity. :manny:

And you probably couldn't find a PR chick in NYC who hasn't dated a brother.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
we'll see how he feels when
comrade comb over got his family
members planking on government
flatbeds up out this bytch...
:ehh:

wat6rr.jpg
:dead: I cant LMAO, y'all cats are hilarious