George Karl calls Iggy a rat, says Mark Jackson is bush league.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Coaches openly say that about him other than Karl?
So you're gonna stick up for Zeke, the same guy who openly said Larry Bird would be just another player if he was white, while they were playing? :stopitslime:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
So you're gonna stick up for Zeke, the same guy who openly said Larry Bird would be just another player if he was white, while they were playing? :stopitslime:

Again...what does "sticking up for Zeke" or whatever trash you just handcrafted about me have to do with my question you didn't answer?

Coaches openly say that about him (Zeke) other than Karl?

Name them.

Who are these fellow coaches that openly talked shyt about Zeke other than Karl? You are going to answer that, aren't you, or will you stick to scriptwriting for me?

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Again...what does "sticking up for Zeke" or whatever trash you just handcrafted about me have to do with my question you didn't answer?

Coaches openly say that about him (Zeke) other than Karl?

Name them.

Who are these fellow coaches that openly talked shyt about Zeke other than Karl? You are going to answer that, aren't you, or will you stick to scriptwriting for me?
You don't even have a point with your argument. Regardless if Karl is the only one to shyt on Zeke as coaches, Zeke did it HIMSELF while he was playing. He's proven over and over again to be a scumbag yet here you are :cape: for him like a family member.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
You don't even have a point with your argument.

Yes I do captain save a Karl. My point was:

"He only goes at black players AND coaches." (Openly with Zeke....throwing shade at Monty Williams)

Let me repeat that since you're hard of reading:

"He only goes at black players AND coaches." (Openly with Zeke....throwing shade at Monty Williams)
What have you presented that countered that? :wtf:

Where? What's your answer?

Are you slow?

I'mHigh

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You don't even have a point with your argument. Regardless if Karl is the only one to shyt on Zeke as coaches, Zeke did it HIMSELF while he was playing. He's proven over and over again to be a scumbag yet here you are :cape: for him like a family member.
breh where'd you get that pic in your avi from :russ:

King Poetic

Fire Dave Roberts!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, California
25 years of coaching and lost in the first round of the playoffs 14 times , missed the playoffs 3 times... and this nikka got the nerve to talk

tumblr_mfi2xxEb1r1r10tndo1_400.gif

Ritzy Sharon

Don't Make Me Pull The Oud Out
Daps
"It’s interesting, during one of the playoff games in Denver, I was sitting on the floor. It turned out per chance, that one of his cousins was sitting behind us. We introduced and got to know him during the first game. When we came back for the second game, he made it pretty clear that Andre liked the Warriors, liked the organization. Obviously, I couldn’t talk about that at the time, but when he did become a free agent, I didn’t have to sell a lot. He was pretty sold. He sees how we do things, and the word gets out among the players. We get approached all of the time by agents with really big names who say, ‘Hey, when my guy’s contract is up, we’d really like to consider playing for the Warriors, because you’re building something the right way.’ We can’t talk to them, because it’s illegal, but you can see that we’re building something for the future, and people can sense that."
http://blog.sfgate.com/warriors/201...-as-warriors-owner-looks-ahead-toward-future/

y'all might not have a problem with your highest paid player talking strategy with your playoff opponents head coach and sending out feelers to them in the middle of the damn series, but I do. I still appreciate Iggy's skill set, but you can't go to war with him. GS fans will find that out soon enough.

say what you want about Melo, but I never questioned his heart when he was wearing a Nuggets jersey.

Ritzy Sharon

Don't Make Me Pull The Oud Out
Daps
the same game Iggy's cousin approached Lacob and let it be known how much he loved the Warriors and their organization, Iggy allowed his defensive assignment Klay Thompson to shoot 8-11 from the floor, including 5-6 from 3, which effectively took homecourt advantage away from the Nuggets.

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
So what if it was Iggy? Iggy said he was the closest to Steph and KD when they played in the world games a couple years ago. They were friends and Karl's only way of stopping Steph was to try to fukk his ankle up or hurt him. That's not a real NBA strategy that's bad coaching. Iggy may have been the one who told Jackson that he's not with that brand of basketball and I salute him. When you see shyt like this it's obvious what their plan was

I didn't know Iggy and Steph were cool, so that aint snitching if you trying to warn yo boy. I take back what i said then. Iggy is a stand up dude for that shyt.

:pacspit: Karl

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
Q: So why does it bother you to like them?

A: I think they should be playing better. But I’m still on record that I like ‘em a lot. I like them because Anthony Davis is a basketball player. He’s not a big man. He’s a basketball player that’s seven feet tall. And I just think the game is about basketball players, not necessarily position players

So transparent what job he wants next :youngsabo:
Monty Williams should be pissed :demonic: