George Karl calls Iggy a rat, says Mark Jackson is bush league.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
hes a first ballot hall of fame a$$hole: hes never met a player he wouldnt throw under the bus, never found an excuse he was too prideful to use, is a career under achiever, and makes inflammatory and inciting statements like a shock jock. Hes a career underachiever as a coach, and a raging hypocrite (endlessly rips players for being selfish, money hungry divas, when it describes him to a tee), but hes white so the media loves him, with reporters and commentators aggressively spinning all his negative qualities as positives.

Last edited:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
So what if it was Iggy? Iggy said he was the closest to Steph and KD when they played in the world games a couple years ago. They were friends and Karl's only way of stopping Steph was to try to fukk his ankle up or hurt him. That's not a real NBA strategy that's bad coaching. Iggy may have been the one who told Jackson that he's not with that brand of basketball and I salute him. When you see shyt like this it's obvious what their plan was

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
gk a racist cac

he always shyt on all his blk players

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
So what if it was Iggy? Iggy said he was the closest to Steph and KD when they played in the world games a couple years ago. They were friends and Karl's only way of stopping Steph was to try to fukk his ankle up or hurt him. That's not a real NBA strategy that's bad coaching. Iggy may have been the one who told Jackson that he's not with that brand of basketball and I salute him. When you see shyt like this it's obvious what their plan was

:ohlawd:

I say just that in our podcast tonight.
He's a stand up dude...

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

based on this analysis Steph would not have survived late 80's/early 90's basketball. Karl is from the old school, Jackson is too for that matter playing on those Knicks and Pacers teams. Physicality is part of the game, or at least used to be, you can't even guard cats nowadays

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
JaVale [McGee] getting hurt, one, opened up the lane, and two, I think it makes it easier to coach the team.

:wow:

He straight sh1tted on JaVale.. He sure doesn't act like someone who wants to coach in this league again...You look at someone like Jon Gruden who still has coaching aspirations so he doesn't burn any bridges with his analysis, you see how it should be done..Don't act like the rest of the "media" unless you are ready to join them FOR LIFE...Who's to say he's not gonna have to coach one of these guys again in the future?

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Q: Have your views changed at all about what happened to you here?

A: I still don’t have a tremendous understanding of it. It’s funny, when I walk around Denver, people still think I’m the coach. They’re like, ‘Hey, good luck tomorrow!’

:russ::ohhh::comeon::camby:

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
based on this analysis Steph would not have survived late 80's/early 90's basketball. Karl is from the old school, Jackson is too for that matter playing on those Knicks and Pacers teams. Physicality is part of the game, or at least used to be, you can't even guard cats nowadays

Yeah, tripping people is DEFINITELY a part of guarding them. You're right.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Q: Have your views changed at all about what happened to you here?

A: I still don’t have a tremendous understanding of it. It’s funny, when I walk around Denver, people still think I’m the coach. They’re like, ‘Hey, good luck tomorrow!’
:russ::ohhh::comeon::camby:
YOU SEE IT!!!

I read that part and said to myself " :ohhh: No WONDER he chose to live his life out in Denver!!!"

:heh: