George Karl calls Iggy a rat, says Mark Jackson is bush league.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Q: Have your views changed at all about what happened to you here?

A: I still don’t have a tremendous understanding of it. It’s funny, when I walk around Denver, people still think I’m the coach. They’re like, ‘Hey, good luck tomorrow!’
:russ::ohhh::comeon::camby:
He's probably telling the truth. People here are idiots and it's Broncos season, which is the #1 religion in Denver. Broncos coverage is year round and during the NFL season, the other teams don't exist.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I remember the Bucks giving this buffoon 7 million a year plus a stake in ownership of the team

:what:

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
:dead:@his knicks comment.

despite all the hate he gets here, he's a pretty good coach. better than a lot of guys who have a job right now.

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude talks like he's Phil Jackson :heh: Could never stand this dude. No wonder that he's ended up having terrible relationships with every star player he's ever dealt with.

full interview here: http://blitzkrieg13.com/2013/11/28/breakfast-with-george-karl/

Karl is grimey. That last answer he's basically shytting all over Monty Williams. Davis in his 2nd year and Holiday and Evans just got there. And they should be playing better? I hope this dude never gets another coaching job again.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Q: So why does it bother you to like them?

A: I think they should be playing better. But I’m still on record that I like ‘em a lot. I like them because Anthony Davis is a basketball player. He’s not a big man. He’s a basketball player that’s seven feet tall. And I just think the game is about basketball players, not necessarily position players

So transparent what job he wants next :youngsabo:

you think he wants the pelicans?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
So what if it was Iggy? Iggy said he was the closest to Steph and KD when they played in the world games a couple years ago. They were friends and Karl's only way of stopping Steph was to try to fukk his ankle up or hurt him. That's not a real NBA strategy that's bad coaching. Iggy may have been the one who told Jackson that he's not with that brand of basketball and I salute him. When you see shyt like this it's obvious what their plan was

Then tell it to your team coach not the other coach. Keep your mouth shut homie!!!

Dude is a straight back-stabbing self serving snitch if this is true!!!

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Lol @ that prick saying New Orleans is underachieving. Their three guards all do the same thing and need the ball to be successful, Ryan Anderson missed half of their games so far and AD just got hurt. Not to mention they basically have no bench. If anything, they're overachieving in the West. Karl is such a piece of shyt.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
STFU 90 % of the league black if he shyts on a player more then likely he is going to be black

such fukk nikkas
He only goes at black players AND coaches.

shytting on Zeke openly, throwing shade at Monty Williams. He leans on white privilege like a drunk reaching in his coat pocket for his flask.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
He only goes at black players AND coaches.

shytting on Zeke openly, throwing shade at Monty Williams. He leans on white privilege like a drunk reaching in his coat pocket for his flask.
To be fair, Zeke is a piece of shyt himself.