George Clooney calls for Biden to drop out, weeks after helping him raise $14 million. Also recently called WH to complain about Biden's ICC remarks

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Batman-Clooney-TH-700-0-90.webp
both sidessssssssss

Daps
:russell:

another person insulated from the threat of fascism calling for biden to step down.

he says biden isn’t the same man he knew in 2020. no shyt? he’s in his 80s and has spent 4 years in what’s arguably the most stressful job in the world, a job that aged a young obama - who was only 47 - in his first term to a noticeable degree.

why are we entertaining the opinion a rich white multimillionaire to whom a second trump presidency poses no existential threat?

on a side note, AOC came out in support of
biden. maybe we should listen to the people who have actual skin in the game.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I heard the Clooney fundraiser was a sh!tshow that had everyone scared. Biden is spinning it like 'elites' are against him, when in actuality, it's his most ardent supporters paying the most money to support him.

Here are the hosts of Pod Save America discussing the fundraiser on their podcast yesterday. For context, they are a bunch of former staffers of Obama's administration and are basically an unofficial arm of the democratic fundraising arm, anti-NYT hot-takes, etc, so when they are calling out the craziness, somethings up.
(timestamped)

I'm not negating the fact that elites get the ear of the president and have more power than the average human, but it also applies the 'elites' have access and so when they are sounding the alarms, they are the canary in the coal mine.

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state

another person insulated from the threat of fascism calling for biden to step down.

he says biden isn’t the same man he knew in 2020. no shyt? he’s in his 80s and has spent 4 years in what’s arguably the most stressful job in the world, a job that aged a young obama - who was only 47 - in his first term to a noticeable degree.

why are we entertaining the opinion a rich white multimillionaire to whom a second trump presidency poses no existential threat?

damn nikka you really was a bothsider

:salute:

and yes this roll back of rights is beyond a dangerous precipice

thought my pops was exxagerating when he said its just one election away to go back to pre civil rights era

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I heard the Clooney fundraiser was a sh!tshow that had everyone scared. Biden is spinning it like 'elites' are against him, when in actuality, it's his most ardent supporters paying the most money to support him.

Here are the hosts of Pod Save America discussing the fundraiser on their podcast yesterday. For context, they are a bunch of former staffers of Obama's administration and are basically an unofficial arm of the democratic fundraising arm, anti-NYT hot-takes, etc, so when they are calling out the craziness, somethings up.
(timestamped)

I'm not negating the fact that elites get the ear of the president and have more power than the average human, but it also applies the 'elites' have access and so when they are sounding the alarms, they are the canary in the coal mine.

At the end of the day all these Comrade ENT ass nikkas fail to realize, the Elites don't give a shyt about none of this social shyt and only who keeps their investments growing. So the fact they are sounding the alarm on Biden speaks volumes. nikkas talking facism as if the people who control this country care about any of this shyt, and 99% of these nikkas aint finna kill shyt hence why they spend their time fear mongering online and trying to shame people.

If a nikka aint ready to kill for what they believe in I don't want to hear shyt.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

at this point breh I'm legit confused as to what should happen next. There's a legitimate argument to be made on both sides of the issue of whether Biden should step aside. I think everyone is freaking out because of the threat Trump poses. After 34 convictions and an attempted coup, the poll numbers shouldn't be this close. And as November edges closer I think we'll see more chaos. The Democratic party is crumbling because they don't have a response to the fascist regime that's coming.
I just know the longer this drags out the likelier Biden may have no choice but to drop out.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
at this point breh I'm legit confused as to what should happen next. There's a legitimate argument to be made on both sides of the issue of whether Biden should step aside. I think everyone is freaking out because of the threat Trump poses. After 34 convictions and an attempted coup, the poll numbers shouldn't be this close. And as November edges closer I think we'll see more chaos. The Democratic party is crumbling because they don't have a response to the fascist regime that's coming.
I just know the longer this drags out the likelier Biden may have no choice but to drop out.

the only thing I can see is this is what breaks the camels back and officially brings in the spilt of the Democratic Party and the new era. The USA can't afford either leaders to realistically still stand a change to be competitive and plant the seeds needed for the next 200 years of being on top as we are entering a crossroads moment globally.

Daps
at this point breh I'm legit confused as to what should happen next. There's a legitimate argument to be made on both sides of the issue of whether Biden should step aside. I think everyone is freaking out because of the threat Trump poses. After 34 convictions and an attempted coup, the poll numbers shouldn't be this close. And as November edges closer I think we'll see more chaos.
imo, dropping out only minimizes the threat trump poses, painting biden’s age as a greater problem than trump and the christian fascism his return to the white house will usher in.

this infighting among democrats is another case of the party snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. instead of coalescing around biden and highlighting the very real horror of a 2nd trump presidency, they’re arguing over whether biden is too old to continue running.

:francis:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He shouldn't even be treated as a legitimate option given Jan. 6 and his efforts to steal an election. There should be non-stop coverage of how much of a threat he represents, and yet there isn't.
why do you care? you've stated that if trump is the nominee, you won't be voting for biden in november

so why won't you vote for biden, to stop trump?