scEwpKb.png
scEwpKb.png
scEwpKb.png
scEwpKb.png
scEwpKb.png
scEwpKb.png
scEwpKb.png

All I see is kid Smoove in your post :mjlol::mjlol:

This is what I been saying about Gamepass. No one care you got three cooking channels, Lifetime movies and you can watch every season of project runway on demand:martin:

We trying to watch the wire, the sopranos, the watchmen
games of thrones for about 5 seasons
, and Westworld:blessed::banderas:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Xbox keeps talking about power but not demonstrating it...

I’m getting a PS5 regardless for exclusives

but the quote is what I’ve been saying xbox needs to hurry up and demonstrate for the XSX imo...there are no next gen 3rd party games I’m really interested in right now but if XSX doesn’t back this claim up by the time there is one then I’ll more than likely just cop it for the PS5 in which case there will literally be no reason for me to buy an XSX

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
So he basically said what I been saying since I tried gamepass out. Gamepass has potential, but it really needs more than indy games on it, Microsoft needs they first party studios to come through for them badly, because right now Gamepass is nowhere near enough of a reason to justify getting an Xbox, it just isn't no matter how much people on here hype it up to be.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Who knows

psnow=side dish that goes with the main course like Steak & Lobster

game ass= mash potatoes as the main course with no gravy. Not even bread. just mashed up boxed potatoes :scust:

It’s levels Sad Titan:ufdup:

If you eating steak and lobster all the time you not trying to eat on side dishes.

Gamepass:whew: