GenZ YouTuber gets his ass whooped on camera by Burger King employee

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We need Randy Orton to continue his campaign of kicking all of these loser youtuber's asses
randy-orton-ishowspeed.gif
ksi-got-rko-by-randy-orton-randy-orton.gif

Does he beat up any white YouTubers or......

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Not sure if brah is from NJ or just visiting but he gona get himself hurt. I lived across from that gas station he was filming at for most of my life. Irvington/Newark folks don't play around with that shyt. The McDonald's he visited is in the hood off of Springfield Ave and that Burger King is on Lyons Ave. I've seen plenty of fights inside and outside that Burger King and somone lost their life in that parking shot from a gun shot. Across from that spot is a White Castle where someone got gunned down and killed inside the White Castle. shyt is not sweet over their. My cousin got jumped and robbed across from that White Castle where theres a shopping complex and its where i used to go food shopping before i moved. Cant be playing these pranks on hood folks and think nothing is gona happen to you. There's a ton of people that are affiliated and if you dont get one of those you will get a Haitian that will fukk you up. Irvington is populated by Haitians that don't tolerate disrespect of any kind so u cant cross them either. If you think u gona square up with 1 Haitian you got another thing coming because you will have to fight whoever is Haitian near them as they stick together.
:picard:

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
Don't get me started on the Mexicans and Ecuadorians over there also. They not their parents. Difference is their parents rolled deep with their community but won't fight back if shyt pops off. But their kids roll deep the same way as a pack but has no problem defending each other when shyt hits the fan.