Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
Koala-69203.gif

Ribs dryer than the bark of a tree that has the WOAT leaves:picard:

This is why I stay within my means because these CACs as the Western black folks would say..."wildin" :scust:

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
I went to a CAC BBQ out here in Cali. Funny thing is place had hundreds crazy 5 star ass reviews and a line full of CACs, took at least 20 mins for my order.

The BBQ tasted like shyt, sour as hell, the best way I could describe it was like expired mustard and tangy piss. And the sauce had some nasty ass medicine like old people aftertaste as if they put some weird ass mint like spice in it :scust:

And the Mac and Cheese was DIGUSTING, as hell, I couldn’t even stomach it. The texture of the noodles was so dense and stringy and the shyt practically disintegrated into a powdery mess. And the sauce was legit like water, as if someone took cheese whiz and melted it down.

I threw that shyt away and washed my mouth out like a mfer, pissed off as hell :hhh:

These fukking devils can’t cook for SHYT.

Sounds like the Carolina BBQ sauce that most joints down here be od'ing on. The thing with white folks BBQ is that they go crazy with the dry rub shyt, while black folks make sure the shyt has a perfect blend :wow:. Then you have the Mac and Cheese differences where white folks like their shyt bland yet runny. Meanwhile, our shyt is like bricks of goodness :wow:.

I just don't understand the method of madness with white folks and cooking, like they have this odd belief that you suppose to taste the food like it was supposed to be tasted (without seasonings). Yet, they forget why seasonings exists in the first place :scust:.

Reminds me of my time working at the supermarket where there were four cooks (two Ricans and two white folks). When the Rican cooks made the chicken, it was hard to snag the motherfukkers because of how delicious the chicken was. Meanwhile, when the white people cooked the chicken, you could build a igloo with them shyts :mjlol:. Slimy, bland, and overcooked garbage pail of a chicken:picard:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
I went to a CAC BBQ out here in Cali. Funny thing is place had hundreds crazy 5 star ass reviews and a line full of CACs, took at least 20 mins for my order.

The BBQ tasted like shyt, sour as hell, the best way I could describe it was like expired mustard and tangy piss. And the sauce had some nasty ass medicine like old people aftertaste as if they put some weird ass mint like spice in it :scust:

And the Mac and Cheese was DIGUSTING, as hell, I couldn’t even stomach it. The texture of the noodles was so dense and stringy and the shyt practically disintegrated into a powdery mess. And the sauce was legit like water, as if someone took cheese whiz and melted it down.

I threw that shyt away and washed my mouth out like a mfer, pissed off as hell :hhh:

These fukking devils can’t cook for SHYT.

What was the name of this place:picard: