Gentrified Rib Plate

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
I went to a CAC BBQ out here in Cali. Funny thing is place had hundreds crazy 5 star ass reviews and a line full of CACs, took at least 20 mins for my order.

The BBQ tasted like shyt, sour as hell, the best way I could describe it was like expired mustard and tangy piss. And the sauce had some nasty ass medicine like old people aftertaste as if they put some weird ass mint like spice in it :scust:

And the Mac and Cheese was DIGUSTING, as hell, I couldn’t even stomach it. The texture of the noodles was so dense and stringy and the shyt practically disintegrated into a powdery mess. And the sauce was legit like water, as if someone took cheese whiz and melted it down.

I threw that shyt away and washed my mouth out like a mfer, pissed off as hell :hhh:

These fukking devils can’t cook for SHYT.

Mr Bubbles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I went to a CAC BBQ out here in Cali. Funny thing is place had hundreds crazy 5 star ass reviews and a line full of CACs, took at least 20 mins for my order.

The BBQ tasted like shyt, sour as hell, the best way I could describe it was like expired mustard and tangy piss. And the sauce had some nasty ass medicine like old people aftertaste as if they put some weird ass mint like spice in it :scust:

And the Mac and Cheese was DIGUSTING, as hell, I couldn’t even stomach it. The texture of the noodles was so dense and stringy and the shyt practically disintegrated into a powdery mess. And the sauce was legit like water, as if someone took cheese whiz and melted it down.

I threw that shyt away and washed my mouth out like a mfer, pissed off as hell :hhh:

These fukking devils can’t cook for SHYT.
Bruh, we got Woody's. You never need to go anywhere else.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Linda reminds me of that rib place i went to down in Kitty Hawk:scust: I was more mad because I don’t even eat ribs that much anymore so I was looking forward to them. shyt tasted like house insulation. With sauce on the side.. man the baked beans were crunchy!:scust: The plate in this post is absolutely terrible though!

Imhotep

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"These ribs were at the Capitol on January 6th"

tenor.gif