Gentrification in Jamaica, Queens

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
The McDonald's on the ave got remodeled, they opened up a Starbucks and now they got plans for a fukking Chipolte :why:Mad cacs and asians roaming on the ave, I even seen some on coli block. My boy told me a cac family just moved in his neighborhood. His father has been getting mad offers to sell his house from Jews and other assortment of cacs. Jamaica finna look like Middle America in a couple years.​

Tim2520

Staying Alive
Daps
Reppin
Nyc
shyt is crazy I was over there by st. John's University and the Arabs have that area on lock. Theres Asian and white people living in 40 pjs. The Mexicans have a lot of numbers as well, to the point where they turned the basketball courts in 48 Park into a soccer field. The neighborhood is really changing before my eyes and it's clear to see black people are being left behind. And soon to be pushed out.

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Dang...sounds like a big difference from when I was there attending St. John's.

I mean I used to live off 169th while I was there (02-08) and our neighborhood was nothing but Jewish cats, Arabs, and Asians. We were the most hated on the block cuz we were the only black guys lol

This really isn't a surprise tho. They (you know who) wanna move back into the cities now and kick out/don't care about the people who live and have established themselves there. This isn't anything new, they been doing this for centuries. See something they want? They just take it with little to no regard for those who were already there. Amerikkka friends, swell isn't it?

InfinateOpulance

All Star
Daps
shyt is crazy I was over there by st. John's University and the Arabs have that area on lock. Theres Asian and white people living in 40 pjs. The Mexicans have a lot of numbers as well, to the point where they turned the basketball courts in 48 Park into a soccer field. The neighborhood is really changing before my eyes and it's clear to see black people are being left behind. And soon to be pushed out.

Last edited:

ImGucci

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NY
Theres no venue near Jamaica for me to see it worth investing in

The reason the property values blew up in Brooklyn is because of Barclay Center. I just don't see Jamaica getting gentrified like that. Its not that close to Manhattan either. I don't see the value.

Last edited: