Genocide Joe finally speaks on Gaza protests at universities UPDATE: Columbia President Resigns

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I'm not a geologist
I'm not a marine biologists
I'm not a demographer

No, you demonstrate how religion is a categorical net negative for humanity

Why are you so scared to give your opinion.
It is a fact that the earth is over populated.
The earth is damaged. The seas. The forests. The animal habitats.

1000 years is being generous.
I am simply asking your opinion

And since you love religion and think it has a place in the future of humanity
EXPLAIN how religion will help us
Word peace, aids solution, pollution, aging etc
How will religion solve all that?

motion order

Mercenary
Daps
Reppin
Jew Jersey
Not a fact. The more people on Earth, the greater the ability to handle logistics and infrastructure, hence a greater ability to supply humanity with it's needs.
But this is ultimately just your attempt at a red herring
You asserted that religion is an out-and-out net negative for humanity. And you made this claim as if it was self-evident. Give your evidence.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Not a fact. The more people on Earth, the greater the ability to handle logistics and infrastructure, hence a greater ability to supply humanity with it's needs.

You asserted that religion is an out-and-out net negative for humanity. And you made this claim as if it was self-evident. Give your evidence.

Sir we see the effects of overpopulation in a place like India/China.

There are NOT enough resources.
Not enough cows, goats, land.

The earth cannot handle another 20% population rise.
All scientists agree on that.

Religion has NEVER helped humanity progress.
It has been the cause of most wars.
It is anti unity.
It is anti science.
For example most religions will be against cloning or artificial enhancements like robotic body parts

You answer none of my questions
So I ask this

How and when has religion ever benefitted humanity?
Slavery? Crusades?

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
You seem to not understand the disconnect.

The average millennial and Gen z watched America bumble into 2 wars that produced nothing and raised the national debt by trillions of dollars.

Then they had to watch as billions of dollars in their tax money went to a country that didn't do shyt for them. They do not see Israel as an "ally" moreover, they have an understanding that many of America's foreign policy problems are blowback from years and years of absolutely dog shyt foreign policy that only put military contractors and oil companies first instead of American people.

Veterans were told they were going to Iraq to stop a dictator who had weapons that DID NOT EXIST. They were told they were going into Afghanistan to find a man that WASNT THERE. These young people grew up watching Americans put their lives at risk for nothing. We didn't make our money back, and those veterans were treated like shyt when they got back by the same government that was supposed to compensate them.

People are asking "why am I supposed to accept that there's no money for climate change, Healthcare, child care, a federal high speed rail network, but every year my fukking tax money that I break my back for is going to some a$$holes who are obsessed with killing their neighbors and their children?"

And your response boils down to "well because we said that we'd help them! So their problems are our problems"

That isn't a response that anyone with basic critical thinking skills will accept. This is a "because I said so!" Type beat, and this is a generation of adults that fukking hated hearing that as kids so they sure as shyt won't accept that as grown adults who grind every day just to survive. This isn't 1955. The cold war is over. This isn't 1942, none of these Arab countries have the capability Germany had. America hasn't been involved in a "just" war since WWII.

They do not want kids being killed with their tax money. The only people that have a tough time understanding this are people who don't see those grieving parents and dismembered children as human beings. The only people that this is complicated for is people who benefit from the status quo.

Don’t forget Libya and Syria!

Libya ensured that thousands of terrorists, like Boko Haram, across Africa could access cheap arms.

And there are still American soldiers occupying parts of Syria, stealing its oil.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Bold assertions without evidence

The evidence is clear.
No religion has ever been accepted worldwide.

Science/Arts/Knowledge does not need to conquer or impose

Logic states that it is preferable to love each other, unite, work towards the future of our species.

You have yet to show me any positive related to religion and the future of humanity

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Then demonstrate it

You said humanity can progress with religion
I said religion is anti progress

You then are to show me, or give me examples on how religion can benefit the human species

Is it a difficult question for you?

Nobody should need religion to know to be kind, loving, thoughtful, peaceful etc

So what is the use of religion?
How could it help humanity in another 1000 years?

Daps
Why are you so scared to give your opinion.
The earth is damaged. The seas. The forests. The animal habitats.

1000 years is being generous.
I am simply asking your opinion

the earth isn’t overpopulated. wealth and power have been consolidated in the hands of an elite whose system of institutionalized precarity has drained the third world of resources.

there is more than enough to go around, but the us and her puppets won’t tolerate that.

:unimpressed:

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
the earth isn’t overpopulated. wealth and power have been consolidated in the hands of an elite whose system of institutionalized precarity has drained the third world of resources.

there is more than enough to go around, but the us and her puppets won’t tolerate that.

:unimpressed:

I just googled "how many chickens are eaten daily"

"202 million chickens

For chickens, the daily count is extremely large – 202 million chickens every day. To comprehend the scale, it is better to bring it down to the average minute: 140,000 chickens are slaughtered every minute. The number of fish killed every day is very uncertain."

Does that appear like overpopulation to you?
Does that appear sustainable to you?

Are whole species of animal, fishes, trees going extinct?

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps

Do not respond to that poster. He has a 2022 join date and is being paid to post on this site.

Put him on ignore and do not take him seriously.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Do not respond to that poster. He has a 2022 join date and is being paid to post on this site.

Put him on ignore and do not take him seriously.

You bought your coli account
You admitted to that
I made a video of me talking in my house
Mods etc know I am who I say I am

Who are you?

Bet you wont respond to me, and run away like the slut whore bytch account buyer you are

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY