Genocide Joe finally speaks on Gaza protests at universities UPDATE: Columbia President Resigns

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Brother civil rights are being taken away now. The sitting president has bypassed congress many times, the government has gotten unprecedented ability to spy on us, abortion rights are being stripped, voting rights are being eroded...all happening NOW.

Trump is a symptom of a bigger problem. He's thriving because the checks and balances meant to eliminate someone like that from being president have failed.

If your hopes to restore this hinges on a senile old man who is getting dog walked by a country smaller than New Jersey into 2 wars and a genocide....you're retarded, pleighboi :francis:

Anyway, ima let you cook. I'm a sheep so let me sheep in peace
Why do you think abortion and voting rights have been rolled back? Your talking points are ironically proving my point

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Why do you think abortion and voting rights have been rolled back? Your talking points are ironically proving my point
How has Biden pushed back on either issue.

He just signed the FISA act.

He hasn't stopped the removal of DEI policies.

Now people getting arrested on campus for dissenting opinions? Free speech gone and he ain't doing shyt about WHILE HE IS IN OFFICE.

All this fascism on his watch, but you think another 4 years he gonna magically reverse his dementia and do something about this fascism :skip:

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Because you touch yourself at night

I will admit to you that I respect greatly those who conduct themselves well.
Even more so, if you more civil, intelligent, respectful than I am.

I say that to say, I have pissed off Sly Cookin repeatedly.
Not intentional, I simply feel if you righteous/peaceful then you love all people.

If you hateful, then you hateful.
I dislike pretense.

Outlaw has been extremely patient and respectful to you.
You should apologize for acting like a child sir.
Leave that to folks like myself and Supa Cat.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Brother civil rights are being taken away now. The sitting president has bypassed congress many times, the government has gotten unprecedented ability to spy on us, abortion rights are being stripped, voting rights are being eroded...all happening NOW.

Trump is a symptom of a bigger problem. He's thriving because the checks and balances meant to eliminate someone like that from being president have failed.

If your hopes to restore this hinges on a senile old man who is getting dog walked by a country smaller than New Jersey into 2 wars and a genocide....you're retarded, pleighboi :francis:

Anyway, ima let you cook. I'm a sheep so let me sheep in peace

Lol at listing voting rights and abortion rights as reasons Biden will lose. We all know the chain of causation of how those rights got stripped, and frankly it's the same chain of causation that got the student loan relief shot down via the heroes act. And you wonder why we look at you funny when you chastise people for bringing up Trump.

As for the election

1% of the population is middle eastern or north African
2.4% are Jewish
50% are women.

No matter how many threads you make on the Gaza conflict abortion will be a bigger issue come November.

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
I just got a solicitation letter in the mail saying "Israel is under attack". These boomers are out of touch and not reading the room at all. The narrative out here is looking crazy and they think people are supposed to just be supporting Israel off of GP cause that's the way it's always been. The kids especially are on a different time though.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
Lol at listing voting rights and abortion rights as reasons Biden will lose. We all know the chain of causation of how those rights got stripped, and frankly it's the same chain of causation that got the student loan relief shot down via the heroes act. And you wonder why we look at you funny when you chastise people for bringing up Trump.

As for the election

1% of the population is middle eastern or north African
2.4% are Jewish
50% are women.

No matter how many threads you make on the Gaza conflict abortion will be a bigger issue come November.
I don't think you read my post...and that's okay. Read it again and read what I'm responding to.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I just got a solicitation letter in the mail saying "Israel is under attack". These boomers are out of touch and not reading the room at all. The narrative out here is looking crazy and they think people are supposed to just be supporting Israel off of GP cause that's the way it's always been. The kids especially are on a different time though.

Well let us go straight to the point then, shall we?

Are you or those kids ready to get drafted?

motion order

Mercenary
Daps
Reppin
Jew Jersey
Science and Arts is the main thing humanity has in common
Religion is the MAIN divider and cause of war/friction
You're making assertions
the holy books might be different.
Much of their thought processes were based on the time
You've shifted from "COMPLETELY" to "might" and "much"
Science does not guarantee, yet it has been PROVEN to progress humanity.
We can use the same scientific methods.
Science may improve man's quality of life through convenience, but "proven to progress humanity" cannot be stated as an axiom
Religion is ok as a personal thing. It should not decide the fate of humanity though.
Humanity is just the amalgamation of individual persons

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
Well let us go straight to the point then, shall we?

Are you or those kids ready to get drafted?

I'm too old to be drafted and those kids don't support what's going on out there so they damn sure ain't about to be fighting for it.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
You're making assertions

You've shifted from "COMPLETELY" to "might" and "much"

Science may improve man's quality of life through convenience, but "proven to progress humanity" cannot be stated as an axiom

Humanity is just the amalgamation of individual persons

Having all the differences we do
Having all the nukes we do

Do you think humanity will survive another 1000 years?

And how can that be done with religion as you prefer?

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I'm too old to be drafted and those kids don't support what's going on out there so they damn sure ain't about to be fighting for it.

So if they not willing to fight, who will?

For example, if Trump was in office and agreed with Netanyahu that the place should be wiped out

World War 3 would start IMMEDIATELY

So again, who will fight?
You will not not, they will not, who will?

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
So if they not willing to fight, who will?

For example, if Trump was in office and agreed with Netanyahu that the place should be wiped out

World War 3 would start IMMEDIATELY

So again, who will fight?
You will not not, they will not, who will?
Whomever is the most afraid of jail.

Only way anyone is getting gen Z and millennial to die for their stupid and frankly evil political project is with a draft.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Whomever is the most afraid of jail.

Only way anyone is getting gen Z and millennial to die for their stupid and frankly evil political project is with a draft.

But those in the middle east are not scared to fight.
Those kids are not saying the same thing, that is said by our kids.

Those kids over there do not view this as something to pontificate about and protest
They serious

This a recipe for disaster