Genocide Joe finally speaks on Gaza protests at universities UPDATE: Columbia President Resigns

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

A real muslim would weigh the options and go for the person who at least tries.
Someone who really cares for palestinians would not want the person who believes in going all the way.
COMPLETE deletion of the people.

Taking away rights from blk people, stacking courts etc

Whole thing seems strange and possibly has russian/chinese influence somewhere
That's the thing. Biden isn't trying. He unconditionally supports Israel. What's worse than this? What's worse than bypassing congress to provide them with lethal aid?

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:

You’re quoting a terminally online cac who won’t be impacted by a Trump presidency. This isn’t some fukking game for minorities living in America. A rollback of civil rights is a serious threat. People like the ones you quoted don’t care because they won’t be affected.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
You’re quoting a terminally online cac who won’t be impacted by a Trump presidency. This isn’t some fukking game for minorities living in America. A rollback of civil rights is a serious threat. People like the ones you quoted don’t care because they won’t be affected.
Vote for whoever you want. But don't bring morality into the equation. It's a losing argument regardless of who you make it for

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
That's the thing. Biden isn't trying. He unconditionally supports Israel. What's worse than this? What's worse than bypassing congress to provide them with lethal aid?

Have you not seen reports of him telling Netanyahu to exercise restraint?

Have you not seen reports of Jill his wife, telling him to be more fair?

Have you not seen Trump state he would tell Netanyahu to basically EXTERMINATE EVERYONE

Lastly, do you think Israel holds MASSIVE importance to America, or support should be ended?
Keep in mind we adults here
And I expect you to understand what happens if chaos occurs in the region

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
Suburban college educated whites that democrats have been wooing from republicans are also pro Israel. If Joe pulled aid from Israel, legacy media would call him a hamas sympathizer, traitor to Israel etc and I think that would impact his support with those people. Biden is doing a political calculation and his campaign feels that supporting Israel will do the least political damage.

This is not true from any analytical standpoint.

image2.png

Polls show most Democrats want a permanent ceasefire and that is an anti-israel position by Zionist.

If Joe pulled aid from Israel legacy media would alter their messaging just like they did with the border, when Biden went from criticizing Republicans on their stance on the border to supporting a Border bill drawn up by Republicans.

CNN and MSNBC will defend Biden no matter what he does, and Fox News will shyt on him no matter what he does.

If his political calculation is to piss off his base, especially in swing states, then it will most likely lead to an upset just like with Hilary in 2016.

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
Vote for whoever you want. But don't bring morality into the equation. It's a losing argument regardless of who you make it for
Voting isn’t about morality it’s about pragmatism. Unless you’re some 1% rich cac not voting for Biden will make your life and your future kids life materially worse. Trump may have the ability to nominate more Supreme Court judges and will move to become a literal dictator

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Biden will piss off a portion of his 2020 base no matter what he does. He’s in a unwinable position here because if he stopped supporting Israel he would lose a lot of Jews which is a huge democrat voting block
Jewish people only make up 2.4% of the U.S. population

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
This is not true from any analytical standpoint.

image2.png

Polls show most Democrats want a permanent ceasefire and that is an anti-israel position by Zionist.

If Joe pulled aid from Israel legacy media would alter their messaging just like they did with the border, when Biden went from criticizing Republicans on their stance on the border to supporting a Border bill drawn up by Republicans.

CNN and MSNBC will defend Biden no matter what he does, and Fox News will shyt on him no matter what he does.

If his political calculation is to piss off his base, especially in swing states, then it will most likely lead to an upset just like with Hilary in 2016.
That’s the polling now without media bias crucifying him for betraying Israel in a hypothetical scenario that he rejects sending aid to Israel .

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
That’s the polling now without media bias crucifying him for betraying Israel in a hypothetical scenario that he rejects sending aid to Israel .

That hypothetical media bias is not going to happen. the same way it didn't when he pulled out of Afghanistan (which is one of the best things Biden did during his presidency)

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
Voting isn’t about morality it’s about pragmatism. Unless you’re some 1% rich cac not voting for Biden will make your life and your future kids life materially worse. Trump may have the ability to nominate more Supreme Court judges and will move to become a literal dictator
Okay, that argument still falls flat.

Pragmatism should dictate Biden's actions to earn votes as an incumbent. A significant amount of his constituents and party disagree with his position on Gaza.

As it is now, he will lose a swing state in Michigan; a state he needs to win the election.

So what role does Pragmatism play in his unconditional support of Zionists and complicity in a genocide? Draw the road map from where he is now to another 4 years at the Whitehouse.

Avoid the "he's not Trump" argument

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Have you not seen reports of him telling Netanyahu to exercise restraint?

Have you not seen reports of Jill his wife, telling him to be more fair?

Have you not seen Trump state he would tell Netanyahu to basically EXTERMINATE EVERYONE

Lastly, do you think Israel holds MASSIVE importance to America, or support should be ended?
Keep in mind we adults here
And I expect you to understand what happens if chaos occurs in the region
I know this is cliche, but actions speak louder than words. And so far his actions have only enabled Netanyahu.

I just believe that Israel should be held to the same rules and standards as every other American ally. They shouldn't get special treatment in the form of ignoring our own laws for providing military aid.

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
Okay, that argument still falls flat.

Pragmatism should dictate Biden's actions to earn votes as an incumbent. A significant amount of his constituents and party disagree with his position on Gaza.

As it is now, he will lose a swing state in Michigan; a state he needs to win the election.

So what role does Pragmatism play in his unconditional support of Zionists and complicity in a genocide? Draw the road map from where he is now to another 4 years at the Whitehouse.

Trump is just as big of a Zionist as Biden. One could argue that Trump’s actions led to the October 7th attack. (Moving the embassy to Jerusalem, recognizing the golan heights as part of Israel and destroying the Iran nuclear deal). So how exactly will things improve if Trump is president? If you can’t answer that then the only pragmatic choice is Biden.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
Trump is just as big of a Zionist as Biden. One could argue that Trump’s actions led to the October 7th attack. (Moving the embassy to Jerusalem, recognizing the golan heights as part of Israel and destroying the Iran nuclear deal). So how exactly will things improve of Trump is president? If you can’t answer that then the only pragmatic choice is Biden.
Maybe you didn't understand my post. I'll repeat below

I didn't ask you to tell me about a Trump presidency. I asked you to tell me how Biden will win on his current trajectory. Make the case for him without mentioning Trump.

I'm not interested in whataboutism

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
Maybe you didn't understand my post. I'll repeat below

I didn't ask you to tell me about a Trump presidency. I asked you to tell me how Biden will win on his current trajectory. Make the case for him without mentioning Trump.

I'm not interested in whataboutism
Nothing about whataboutism. There’s only two people who can realistically win at this point. If you don’t vote for Biden then you’re helping Trump period. Your refusal to accept this fact proves how juvenile your mindset is.

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
His donors are Jewish, so he gon do what the money tells him to do.

He is literally doing the opposite of what the majority of the population wants. Idk how you find that acceptable.

A country with a population of 10 million, can't take priority over a country of 340 million you were elected to represent.:why: