Genocide Joe finally speaks on Gaza protests at universities UPDATE: Columbia President Resigns

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
For better or worse, a majority of the population supports Israel. What you see on Twitter is not the majority of America.

I'm not sure that I agree. Pro Israel lobby is strong in America, so elected officials take the public stance of supporting Israel but I'm not sure the majority of Americans actually care one way or the other.

Jewish Americans, and Mena Americans care obviously, but not convinced that it's a concern for other people.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
-You've done a whole lot of asking nonsensical questions & rambling, I'm not doing all that. Humanity's too diverse with different groups having different beliefs, views, cultures, etc. for one group to make them all happy by a single law system. Unless you subjugated everyone it's a recipe for disaster.

If you think the world will/can continue with as is, then I cannot convince you.
Eventually laws will have to be made that benefits the world.
We have different ways, yet we all human.
And ALL need the earth.
So whether it be universal environmental or nuke laws.
It will happen.
I know this is cliche, but actions speak louder than words. And so far his actions have only enabled Netanyahu.

I just believe that Israel should be held to the same rules and standards as every other American ally. They shouldn't get special treatment in the form of ignoring our own laws for providing military aid.

You have not seen Joe push back on Netanyahu in anyway?

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Yea you’re on some type of weirdo time. Ive said who runs the money supply that has the ability, with their money, to ensure peace. They don’t. If you’re talking about some secret society that’s on you. Thats abstract that gets labeled as “conspiracy”. Nobody can call the Fed Reserve a conspiracy theory

Well Israel also has a private bank that is in control of the whole country’s money supply. See a pattern?

Just because you repeat this doesn’t make it true. Seems like someone’s run is currently coming to an end. I wonder who comes next?
:mjpls:

Who cares about what your idealistic babble says we need? The same people pushing wars today, are saying tomorrow everyone will get along if we all come under one banner. Of course that “banner” would be the bankers that try to set up private banks in any country they can and anyone that gets in the way of their plan (cough cough Ghaddafi) gets extermina-errr I mean put to rest…
:unimpressed:

If they wanted people to get along they’d push it in their media. If they didn’t want war, they’d stop sending so much money to the defense budget. Instead they fan the flames (I.e. cause chaos) then come up with a fake manufactured solution that benefits them more so than the people. You know, order out of chaos? All you’re doing is pushing that same agenda the bankers push. Pathetic
:scust:

Give you a joke
The way how things are.
You could be in one of those groups and pretending.
Ask @HarlemHottie about her group
The white men she beholden to
Ask her

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
If everyone puts him on ignore, he will have no one to talk to except his fellow whites
:mjlol:

Again Canada treats/treated your family WONDERFUL.
What do you do?
Act like a little girl and wish for its destruction
Cause you spoiled and bytchy.
Such a brat you are.

All I took from this thread is that @Uncouth Savage is a major proponent of a borderless, nation-less, ANTI BLACK, one world government, which neatly and concisely explains his agenda here. No wonder he's so virulently anti ADOS, we not even supposed to have a country in his opinion. He has absolutely no care for the fate of the minority under this WEF dystopia, even as he benefits from the fight of said minority.

If I had a neg on sight list, he'd be on it. Yuck.

You can make up any bullshyt about me you want
I do not belong to any orders
Do you?
I do what I want, when I want, under the law.
You cannot

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Russia and China run many psy-op campaigns in Africa pushing disinformation that the people don't know who to trust. It effectively stops democracy which is the point.

It seems a similar campaign is being run in the United States.

:francis:

Full agreement. None of this makes sense. Trump DECLARED he wants genocide.
China wants a republican in office.
Netanyahu wants a republican in office.
None of this is making sense for the "i love palestinians crowd"

Breh don't reply to or take that dude seriously.

He is getting paid to post on here.

Just put him on ignore.

Sir you took money and bought your coli account.
You admitted that.
One of the worst posters on this website you are.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Some of yall don’t understand why this is a big issue. Western leaders are out here showing themselves to be willfully corrupt and hateful toward a group of people that is disadvantaged because they’ve orchestrated it that way. You live in the west, ruled by these leaders. Tell me why this isn’t an important issue for all of us who live in the western world? If they get away with this then we are all fukked.
Dudes are being edgelords and saying what this got to do with Black ppl

If you dont care about shyt like this, I don't even want to hear about your opinion on Black issues

Because you'll probably come at it from a c00n lense

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Dudes are being edgelords and saying what this got to do with Black ppl

If you dont care about shyt like this, I don't even want to hear about your opinion on Black issues

Because you'll probably come at it from a c00n lense
The IDF trains our police. Israel takes our black tax dollars too.

Idk how someone could say this don't effect us :pachaha:

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
If you think the world will/can continue with as is, then I cannot convince you.
Eventually laws will have to be made that benefits the world.
We have different ways, yet we all human.
And ALL need the earth.
So whether it be universal environmental or nuke laws.
It will happen.

You have not seen Joe push back on Netanyahu in anyway?
Rhetoric means nothing. He could push back by placing conditions on aid. Don't be this dense.

"Jill is mad behind closed doors" does nothing for anyone

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Rhetoric means nothing. He could push back by placing conditions on aid. Don't be this dense.

"Jill is mad behind closed doors" does nothing for anyone

Any kind of waning of support or the perception of, could be disastrous

Have you considered what would happen if Isreal falls?

Seriously, have you considered it could be the end of the world?

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
fukk israel

This is one of the issues I have with yall.
You think you can say fukk Isreal and everybody there.
Say the worst things.
And it should be accepted.

Anything you do, you view it as just and right.
Anything Isreal does, is viewed as evil and wicked.

That is not how the world works sir.

And those are some of the things said at Palestinian protests

Why would you say things to/about folks and cry if the same said to you?

if an anyone says "fukk Palestine", yall get super offended.

I have been negged and called a zionist multiple times.

Do unto others, the good book says.

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
This is one of the issues I have with yall.
You think you can say fukk Isreal and everybody there.
Say the worst things.
And it should be accepted.

Anything you do, you view it as just and right.
Anything Isreal does, is viewed as evil and wicked.

That is not how the world works sir.

And those are some of the things said at Palestinian protests

Why would you say things to/about folks and cry if the same said to you?

if an anyone says "fukk Palestine", yall get super offended.

I have been negged and called a zionist multiple times.

Do unto others, the good book says.
I said fukk Israel, not fukk Jews. I can criticize an evil apartheid state.

There are good Jews in israel that are anti zionist. The problem with you is, you conflating a religion with a state. You probably think it's antisemitic to criticize Israel.

You want people in here to say Palestinians are just as bad. You repeatedly have said you are not informed on the issue. If you were, the answer would be clearer for you.

You just pose these vague ass questions and speak in circles

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I said fukk Israel, not fukk Jews. I can criticize an evil apartheid state.

There are good Jews in israel that are anti zionist. The problem with you is, you conflating a religion with a state. You probably think it's antisemitic to criticize Israel.

You want people in here to say Palestinians are just as bad. You repeatedly have said you are not informed on the issue. If you were, the answer would be clearer for you.

You just pose these vague ass questions and speak in circles

I am very much informed on the issue.
In fact, if I was forced to choose a side, I would be with the palestinians.

They are treated like shyt by their arab brothers
Used and abused
I feel for them deeply

Would you agree that the arab world treats the palestinians like shyt?
That they do not want them in their countries?
That they not making efforts to elevate the palestinian people?

For example every palestinian kid go to the best universities free
Every palestinian get money in their account
etc etc etc etc

Do you think the palestinians are treated well by the muslim/arab world?

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Voting isn’t about morality it’s about pragmatism. Unless you’re some 1% rich cac not voting for Biden will make your life and your future kids life materially worse. Trump may have the ability to nominate more Supreme Court judges and will move to become a literal dictator
The tough thing is, living in the west is already a moral dilemma. Most of us don’t realize how cushy our lives are (compared to majority of the world) because of policy, sanctions, and the way our nation has “influenced” other regions.

The quiet part people aren’t saying out loud is Trump is a bad deal for US. Whites, Asians, etc will be fine and find a way because they aren’t targets. A Trump presidency will be detrimental to Black America.

Do other groups vote against their best interests for us, because of a moral dilemma? That’s the question.

Now- I think Biden should’ve done more to shut this mess down to prevent it getting this bad and I am extremely bothered by what is happening out there. And the ridiculous amount of money we keep giving them which is funding this mess.

However, it isn’t lost on me that that region has been a mess since before we were born and people here continued to vote for their best interests despite whatever has happened over there. It also seems like the other nations in that region are doing what is in their best interest by not putting it all on the line, either :jbhmm:

All I know is, what is happening over there is absolutely terrible, and re-electing Trump would be absolutely terrible for my people (and bad for that region as well).

I understand the conviction of young, idealistic people on college campuses. We were all like that- and that’s how you should be at 18, 20, 22. And that energy does help to change things.

However, this isn’t Biden v. Nikki Haley, or Romney, or even Vivek’s silly ass. This is TRUMP. He has become the symbol of White Nationalism for racists, especially racists who are in a position of power in this country’s political system.

So me, with my vantage point— I’m not withholding my vote to potentially watch Trump get re-elected and let republicans continue to strip away the things our elders fought for.
They are literally putting things in motion to make US a permanent underclass in this nation.

Whatever you think of Biden, there is nothing that will happen under Trump that will be good for US or anyone else.

I mean, Jan 6 happened BECAUSE Trump was President!

Most rational folks understand this, but I’m just writing this in case there are some on here who are potentially being swayed by some of the trolling or understandable moral conflicts discussed on this site.

If it were Biden vs Haley, I truly wouldn’t be that concerned because this nation wouldn’t be on the brink of potential racial/ethnic unrest. But this is TRUMP.

TRUMP.

We can deal with Biden and vote for democrat/progressive representatives who align with our ideals. But we are talking about TRUMP. These crazy white people are going to show their asses in more ways than one.